• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
The year was 2021, it was in the month of September, I had already started the lives, as usual nothing very new and the popularity wasn't that great, I knew that, that the beginning was going to be challenging, in my lives what I most I usually did was read, mention books that I read, their category, including romance, the majority were romance and fiction, the lives only started to have a certain popularity in 2022, in the beginning more precisely, it was very good, they recommended a lot of books to me, a lot of characters and there were also donations, it was always a different justification and I made good money. It was very difficult, in practice, to imitate a mute in lives and I also wrote most of the time, luckily I had practiced spelling during those years, which made it easier to write quickly, I knew sign language, but being Angela made me I made it looser, which made me forget about the suicidal thoughts I had at the time. In May 2022, a stalker discovered where I live... I no longer remember all the moments that followed...