• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
The gun is a Glock. It'll be the main CTB possibly combined with another method to ensure survival is not a possibility, but mainly the gun still.

How should the pistol be aimed inside the mouth to hit the brain stem?

How should it be aimed at the chest if aiming for the heart? Would hitting the heart successfully cause enough shock to make one pass out or will it cause one to be conscious still?
If the hit to the heart fails, the goal is to try and quickly aim inside the mouth and shoot the brain stem.

Is hollow point the way to go for maximum damage?

Last edited:

00nobody00

Jan 25, 2023
Hollows would be ideal. This is one of my main methods of exiting, but I am going with behind my ear instead of eating my gun. In my case, I would probably need +p 9mm hollows for more penetration, but through the mouth most hollows would probably do just fine since you are going through softer tissue. Also factor in recoil and research the anatomy of the brain and brain stem and its location for the proper angle. I think someone posted a thread on here somewhere that is very informative on this method. If i find it I will link it

Reactions: Kalista