• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Guys, can anyone advise me on pills, thanks to which I can lose my brain? I need this to drown myself in the bathroom. Or I'll do it with SN.
In any case, I need to achieve unconsciousness, even if I have to search for these pills on the dark Internet

Reactions: r00man
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Strong opiates and morphine will do the job very well and you would not need to drown, SN itself does the job very well as well when the protocols are followed.

• Informative
Reactions: r00man and jemetire
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
olanzapine 250mg gcs score 6/15 a score below 8 means your in a coma

Reactions: funeralcat, r00man, stilldreaming and 1 other person
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Strong opiates and morphine will do the job very well and you would not need to drown, SN itself does the job very well as well when the protocols are followed.
Unfortunately, I can't find morphine anywhere. And what kind of strong opiates do you have in mind.
Please tell me if I drink:
Phenazepam, carisoprodol, zopiclone, metoclopramide and wine, will it help me lose consciousness or fall asleep so deeply that I will not notice how I will drown?
What do you think?

People who took SN and were monitored online had seizures. It hurts. I 'm afraid of this , that 's why I want to achieve unconsciousness with medications
olanzapine 250mg gcs score 6/15 a score below 8 means your in a coma
Have you ever fainted from olanzapine? Does it hurt? There are cramps or something in front of these... How did you find out?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: SmollMushroom, Justnotme, stage4johnny and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
And what kind of strong opiates do you have in mind.
Heroine, I know, also difficult to get.

I don't know whether your cocktail will lead to unconsciousness. Unconsciousness does not necessarily mean that you stop breathing and breathing in water may cause strong body reactions although you may not notice them.

I would always follow one of the researched ODs from the PPeH. Have you thought about the CO method? Would that be an option instead of drowning?

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
No, there are a lot of nuances in this method and I definitely would not have coped alone. I've been thinking about this method for 1 day, but it's not for me and not for my brains

If I'm unconscious and breathing, then the water will just fill my lungs and I probably won't feel it and will die in 5 minutes, I think..
Thank you for your information on the leaflet...I saw that you were still taking amitriptyline.
Tell me, please, do you remember exactly how much amitriptyline you took?
Have you taken 250 mg of olanzapine?
And did it hurt you physically before losing consciousness?
I just want to fall into the water so that I won't be saved...

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Thank you for your information on the leaflet...I saw that you were still taking amitriptyline.
Tell me, please, do you remember exactly how much amitriptyline you took?
Have you taken 250 mg of olanzapine?
And did it hurt you physically before losing consciousness?
I just want to fall into the water so that I won't be saved...
the overdose was a combination of olanzapine zopiclone and amptipline but 98 percent of what i took was olanzapine, it's complete peaceful i just laid down and fell asleep without even noticing within 5 mins of taking it, don't worry about zopiclone and amptipline i only had a few tablets of them left at the time, and yes i took 250mg of olanzapine was in coma for 2 days

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SmollMushroom and Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
the overdose was a combination of olanzapine zopiclone and amptipline but 98 percent of what i took was olanzapine, it's complete peaceful i just laid down and fell asleep without even noticing within 5 mins of taking it, don't worry about zopiclone and amptipline i only had a few tablets of them left at the time, and yes i took 250mg of olanzapine was in coma for 2 days
May I ask you how you were found? You just fell asleep after such a dosage, and then someone found you, but it's been so long that you ended up in a coma?

Did I understand correctly that 250 mg of olanzapine should be enough for me to lose consciousness and they could not save me under water?

Thank you for your valuable experience

theyspeak

theyspeak

Oct 13, 2022
how did you felt after?

i remember taking like 200mg of an antipsychotic and for several days after i had blurry/distorted vision, feeling of detachment from myself and reality, cognitive problems.

Reactions: numbed one
Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
Seems like 250mg arent enough right.

How much did you need, so that you wont wake up?
I also have 400mg Morphium, 500ml liquid oxy, can get Heroin and have over 5000mg in alprazolam and clonazepam

Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Seems like 250mg arent enough right.

How much did you need, so that you wont wake up?
I also have 400mg Morphium, 500ml liquid oxy, can get Heroin and have over 5000mg in alprazolam and clonazepam
Tell me, please, where did you get Morphium?

Last edited:
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
Tell me, please, where did you get Morphium?
Darknet, on marketplaces. Look for the Substitol 200mg. They are the best, since they are only retared with wax. You can simply put them in water, heat the water up and then cool them down to freeze the now liquid wax. After that simply remove the wax and you have perfect liquid morphium in a dosage you like. For me its 1 drop 1 mg.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Darknet, on marketplaces. Look for the Substitol 200mg. They are the best, since they are only retared with wax. You can simply put them in water, heat the water up and then cool them down to freeze the now liquid wax. After that simply remove the wax and you have perfect liquid morphium in a dosage you like. For me its 1 drop 1 mg.
I looked in the darknet in my country, but did not find it : (I hope that my further searches will be successful. I don't know if it is possible to find this substance in my country.
But thank you so much for your advice

• Hugs
Reactions: Zebulon
Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
I looked in the darknet in my country, but did not find it : (I hope that my further searches will be successful. I don't know if it is possible to find this substance in my country.
But thank you so much for your advice
That sucks. That really sucks. I know how you feel.
For me its the same with fent. I can only get patches in germany. I could probably even get oramorph (Pharma liquid Morph), but not 1g pure fent. Or a gun. Or even a place to jump from

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Please tell me exactly how many mg of Zopiclone and exactly how many mg of Amitriptyline did you take?

I recently found a topic where one of the forum participants took 110 mg of Olanzapine and he was in a lot of pain, he was going crazy. His stomach was washed out.

And you fell into a coma and didn't feel any pain...
how different overdoses happen for everyone.... It's scary

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Please tell me exactly how many mg of Zopiclone and exactly how many mg of Amitriptyline did you take?
a few of each not much no more than 50mg each
I recently found a topic where one of the forum participants took 110 mg of Olanzapine and he was in a lot of pain, he was going crazy. His stomach was washed out.
like i said i didn't feel anything just fell to sleep within 5 mins of taken them on 250mg Olanzapine

• Informative
Reactions: SmollMushroom