• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KowakuNaiNeko

KowakuNaiNeko

Aug 5, 2023
Was reading the SN bible https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

Most of it was perfectly fine but at the part where it talks about symptoms and the dying process I became nauseous and dizzy (I think I was probably imagining the symptoms listed on myself). I lied down for a few minutes and broke out in a full body sweat.

Do you guys experience things like this? Is there anything you do in your head to mitigate it?

T

TheLittleMouse

It/They Trying to find a way out of this hole
Aug 4, 2023
I feel the same, it happens the most when I am reading about the method I'm choosing. I feel anxious and starts to feel dizzy.

Reactions: Maeve
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I haven't gotten those kinds of reactions when reading about methods, but I have gotten severe anxiety while watching Nik Wallenda traverse the tight rope over the Grand Canyon. My palms were the wettest they had ever been in my life, almost dripping, even more than when I was young, bashful, and dumb trying to hook up with a girl.

KowakuNaiNeko

KowakuNaiNeko

Aug 5, 2023
I've never really been prone to anxiety. Especially not when watching performers do scary things. If anything just an increased heart rate when I'm doing something competitive that I care a lot about.
I guess I'll just have to take it easy reading about symptoms in the future. I wonder if imagining I'm administering it to someone else will help.

Reactions: TheLittleMouse
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I imagine the affects happening to myself and I get excited.