• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
I live alone and have almost no visitors. If I ctb, I don't want my body to decompose into mush in my house. I though about writing one or more law enforcement agencies, the post office, my doctor, etc. What do you think?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't know if there is a way to send delayed physical mail. It will be hard to cancel if something happens. I think the best way is to send a delayed email. You can cancel if you change your mind.

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Ha. I don't know how to do delayed e-mail. It's two day postal delivery even within my town. I'd have to be damn sure I was going to do it before I mailed anything.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ha. I don't know how to do delayed e-mail. It's two day postal delivery even within my town. I'd have to be damn sure I was going to do it before I mailed anything.
I don't know either, but I don't think it would be hard to figure out. Don't underestimate the power of SI. Plus ctb is stressful enough don't add the stress of already sent out mail to it.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
You can delay text message , i did it before, not for ctb , you just decide the day and time. Maybe send it to a friend or family member to tell them to send police to your house.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
My planning had similar thinking (I live alone also). I was going to send a delayed message by outlook rather than text the the police. You can always stop the email if you don't go ahead.

The trouble I'm having is the police don't seem to have a direct email - it's all website forms.

I did practice with text as the UK police do have a text system. The automate on the iPhone doesn't seem to send the text automatically - it requires one final confirmation just before sending. It also seemed to not work if your phone was locked (you may find another method tho).