• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone know much about this drug?

Nembutal costs far too much $$$$ I have the money but it's a lot of money to risk being scammed over and leaving me potentially feeling even worse in mental state.

Phenobarbital seems like it's Nembutal's cousin and it's much much cheaper and easier to obtain so a large enough overdose of this should just work like taking N right? Get real sleepy and just nod off into the abyss never to wake up again?

Reactions: BagofBones, Darkhaven, sif and 4 others
Worsethangarbage

Worsethangarbage

Student
Nov 13, 2018
Where do you get phenobarbital tho?

Reactions: Bluedew, sif, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
Where do you get phenobarbital tho?

There are reputable sellers on the D/W and it's cheaper.

Obviously, always hold a risk of being scammed BUT that being said it's significantly cheaper regardless so the fact the sellers have tons of positive feedback, even if worst did come to worse and I lost out $$ it's better than losing out $$$ or even $$$$.

The only thing I don't know is if it will give a peaceful death the same as nembutal does, I'm guessing since they're from the same drug family it will do if the doseage is right but then again I'm no expert in Chemistry.

Reactions: Bluedew, sif, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
D

Deleted member 4993

Phenobarbital causes a depression of the body's systems, mainly the central and peripheral nervous systems. Thus, the main characteristic of phenobarbital overdose is a "slowing" of bodily functions, including decreased consciousness (even coma), bradycardia, bradypnea, hypothermia, and hypotension (in massive overdoses). Overdose may also lead to pulmonary edemaand acute renal failure as a result of shock, and can result in death.

The electroencephalogram of a person with phenobarbital overdose may show a marked decrease in electrical activity, to the point of mimicking brain death. This is due to profound depression of the central nervous system, and is usually reversible.[32]

Treatment of phenobarbital overdose is supportive, and mainly consists of the maintenance of airway patency (through endotracheal intubation and mechanical ventilation), correction of bradycardia and hypotension (with intravenous fluids and vasopressors, if necessary) and removal of as much drug as possible from the body. Depending on how much time has elapsed since ingestion of the drug, this may be accomplished through gastric lavage (stomach pumping) or use of activated charcoal. Hemodialysis is effective in removing phenobarbital from the body, and may reduce its half-life by up to 90%.[32] No specific antidote for barbiturate poisoning is available.[33]

British veterinarian Donald Sinclair, better known as "Siegfried Farnon" in the "All Creatures Great and Small" books of James Herriot, committed suicide at the age of 84 by injecting himself with an overdose of phenobarbital. Activist Abbie Hoffman also committed suicide by consuming phenobarbital, combined with alcohol, on April 12, 1989; the residue of around 150 pills was found in his body at autopsy.[34] Also dying from an overdose in 1996 was actress/model Margaux Hemingway. The Japanese officers aboard the German submarine U-234 killed themselves with phenobarbital while the German crew members were on their way to the US to surrender (but before Japan had surrendered).

39 members of the Heaven's Gate UFO religious group committed mass suicide in March 1997 by drinking a lethal dose of phenobarbital and vodka "and then lay down to die" hoping to enter an alien spacecraft.[35]

Reactions: BagofBones, Maxim, Darkhaven and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Phenobarbital I'm sure is phenobarbitone, I was on them as a kid for epilepsy.
I'm not sure if it's related to pentobarbital,
Abbie Hoffman did ctb from taking 150 pills and booze.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbie_Hoffman

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Phenobarbital acts in the same way as pentobarbital and all other barbiturates, but a bit slower which means you have to ensure a longer non-discovery window than with N.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Darkhaven, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Get real sleepy
It is the last stage. Phenobarbital will cause alternations in perception/consciousness, inevitable nausea, diplopia and numbness, which will initially be rather amusing, then uncomfortable.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
Schizoid

Schizoid

Unreal
Oct 16, 2018
Which method is better for ctb? Amitriptyline or Phenobarbital?

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
SelfishMom

SelfishMom

Born To Die
Jan 13, 2019
My grandma's dog takes phenobarbital for seizures. My first poorly thought out method involved stealing it but it would take more than I could get that way for my weight.

Reactions: Bluedew, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
Which method is better for ctb? Amitriptyline or Phenobarbital?

I'm guessing it would depend on ease of access.

My understanding is Phenobarbital is a barbiturate and amitriptyline is not making Phenobarbital closer to Nembutal, just taking an intelligent guess I'd say Phenobarbital would mean it's better and easier to OD with as a whole but probably much harder than ami to get prescribed.

I mean one of the first anti-depressants I was put on was ami so they're much more readily available and handed out to people with mental health and mood disorders.

So yea simple answer Pheno in my best guess would be a good ctb drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schizoid, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
R

Robanon

"I know it's over. Still I cling."
Jan 12, 2019
Just looking into this a bit and I think (tho not certain) that it is widely used to treat epilepsy in dogs. Is that the same thing? And would that do the job if you got hold of it.

Still needs vet prescription but it seems to be very widely used so likely to be lots of it knocking around.

Biggest brand seems to be epiphen.

Reactions: Bluedew, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
Is there any information on the net for Phenobarbital cocktail, and is it peaceful ? Better than Amytriptiline ? Thank you .

Reactions: Bluedew
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Phenobarbital is a medication used in epilepsy and sometimes overdosing treatment. It's very potent CYP enzymes inductor so it drastically increases degradation of drugs metabolised through this mechanism- like benzos, opios and most of other medications. Synergistic, depressive effect with alcohol. Phenobartbital is slowly, yet very well absorbed from digestive system. Its blood concentration may be increased by 40% when taken with valproid acid. Phenobarbital is long acting barbiturane while pentobarbital lasts for 1-5 hours. That's all I remember.

Summing it up: it would work, mix with alcohol could be deadly
Btw, there is neither for amitriptiline nor barbituranes overdose antidote.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxim and NoOneKnows
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Don't know whether this is useful, but here's an extract from Wikibooks:

Phenobarbital combo cocktail
The US Death with Dignity act experts came up with this cocktail to circumvent the high cost of Secobarbital and pentobarbital.

• 20 g Phenobarbital
  • 20 g chloral hydrate diphenhydramine
  • 3 g morphine sulfate
Due to the high amount of drugs to ingest (43 g) and the extreme bitter taste, particularly of the caustic choral hydrate, this cocktail, while lethal, was not well received by patients and volunteers in euthanasia. It has since been superseded by the DDMP cocktail.

• Informative
Reactions: b_adr and Maxim
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Phenobarbital or SN? I have both - which is better to choose? Phenobarbital is very slowly absorbed - you can lie in a coma for three days. And what will happen if you combine them (SN + Phen.)?

M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
It seems that Phenobarbital is not so safe, unfortunately. In other hand, phenobarbital combo cocktail is not so easy to obtain in europe, due to 3 g morphine sulfate.
But the members of that UFO cult commit suicide with Phenobarb, no ? And as I know without morphine sulfate. but I think they use plastic bag over had too. And I think they mixed phenobarbital in some juice. The DDMP cocktail sounds good, but there is a problem for me in EU again, with morphine 15 gr. I saw on vid how Dr. Nitscke make the Darvon cocktail, but I think Darvon is not available in Europe. Only what is available in Europe is Amitryptilin . I know for the Amitryptilin cocktail of Final Exit, I am just not so sure if it is peaceful. Somewhere in the net there is a video with Dr. Nitscke how he make this cocktail. Normaly, N is the drug of choice but it is very hard to get. Sorry for my bad english.

Reactions: Alan James
M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
This is the Amytriptilin cocktail on wiki. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail Some things are not clear with this to me. I saw a video with dr. Nietchke how he prepared the Amytriptilincocktail, he used only antiemetic before, Amyteriptilin, 100 tablets, which is 5 grams, and after drinking the amytriptilin you drink benzodiapezam tablets 10 - 12 . After you drink a little gin couse the taste of the drugs are bitter. Here : https://mega.nz/#F!0w9GxAYb!BCQsghRpneVXDXoGwuQEOg!lgtXzShQ My question is, is not the Amytriptilin so bitter , that one can not drink it ? Maybe we can dissolve the amytriptilin tabletts in some juice ? The method what Dr. Nietchke shows is the simple method, not the complicated shown in wiki. Is it safe, lethal and peaceful ? In wiki method there is more quantyti of amitryptilin, 6 GR, not 5. And other things are different too. What is Your opinion ? Thank you.

Reactions: ProntoFim
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
Phenobarbital is a medication used in epilepsy and sometimes overdosing treatment. It's very potent CYP enzymes inductor so it drastically increases degradation of drugs metabolised through this mechanism- like benzos, opios and most of other medications. Synergistic, depressive effect with alcohol. Phenobartbital is slowly, yet very well absorbed from digestive system. Its blood concentration may be increased by 40% when taken with valproid acid. Phenobarbital is long acting barbiturane while pentobarbital lasts for 1-5 hours. That's all I remember.

Summing it up: it would work, mix with alcohol could be deadly
Btw, there is neither for amitriptiline nor barbituranes overdose antidote.

Been there. Done that. Should've died, yet here I am.

Reactions: Maxim
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
This is the Amytriptilin cocktail on wiki. https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail Some things are not clear with this to me. I saw a video with dr. Nietchke how he prepared the Amytriptilincocktail, he used only antiemetic before, Amyteriptilin, 100 tablets, which is 5 grams, and after drinking the amytriptilin you drink benzodiapezam tablets 10 - 12 . After you drink a little gin couse the taste of the drugs are bitter. Here : https://mega.nz/#F!0w9GxAYb!BCQsghRpneVXDXoGwuQEOg!lgtXzShQ My question is, is not the Amytriptilin so bitter , that one can not drink it ? Maybe we can dissolve the amytriptilin tabletts in some juice ? The method what Dr. Nietchke shows is the simple method, not the complicated shown in wiki. Is it safe, lethal and peaceful ? In wiki method there is more quantyti of amitryptilin, 6 GR, not 5. And other things are different too. What is Your opinion ? Thank you.
This method is not well covered in PPeH in my opinion. Wikibooks provides much more detail and the reasons for the improved cocktail are clearly stated and thoroughly cross-checked in the article.

It is bitter, as is N, so the same advice should be followed. Dignitas provides chocolate after consuming N, chasing it with strong alcohol is another recommendation.

Apologies to those here for the phenobarbital method. Don't like to disrupt the thread. Maybe these questions can be taken to one of the existing amitryptilin threads or a new thread created.

Reactions: Maxim
M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
This method is not well covered in PPeH in my opinion. Wikibooks provides much more detail and the reasons for the improved cocktail are clearly stated and thoroughly cross-checked in the article.

It is bitter, as is N, so the same advice should be followed. Dignitas provides chocolate after consuming N, chasing it with strong alcohol is another recommendation.

Apologies to those here for the phenobarbital method. Don't like to disrupt the thread. Maybe these questions can be taken to one of the existing amitryptilin threads or a new thread created.
Thank you, sorry for disrupted phenobarbital method. I started the discussion with Phenobarbital, couse I have pheno, but it look like I have lost the goal a little bit, becouse I am not quite sure with pheno method. Still , the UFO sect made it with pheno, in some juice, but I think they combined it with hood, but I am not quite sure.

Reactions: Superfluous