stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
As promised last week, here is Jack, my not literally "feral", but very untrusting one-eyed kitty. He had a rough life before I found him and still has issues with people getting close and touch him. When we need a vet, I have to sedate him. I'm probably the only person he lets himself be touched View attachment 6684 by, but even after years I still have to walk on eggshells around him.
Awww little one eyed bandit poor baybee. I'm glad he has you though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, WayOut and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Whatshername i love you for loving your cat ❤️ And your cat is gorgeous

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@WayOut - look, we've got a whole new lot for you to choose one ;-)

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 6 others
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, WayOut and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@stellabelle how is the soulful pupper today ❤️

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
She's so pretty!!! It's the black with the cream eyebrows :-) pls kiss her from me ❤️❤️

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
She's so pretty!!! It's the black with the cream eyebrows :-) pls kiss her from me ❤️❤️
Haha thank you, I will.
She's a little water buffalo. I love the gray markings on her.

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Haha thank you, I will.
She's a little water buffalo. I love the gray markings on her.

Did you have her as a puppy?
I love everything about her ❤️❤️

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Did you have her as a puppy?
I love everything about her ❤️❤️
Noooo, my sister adopted her when she was about 4/yo. Then she left her here after she had a child and couldn't deal with it.

I wish I had her as a puppy. She's so funny even as a senior. She will still try to chase bunnies or squirrels and they always win. But it's hysterical to see her get all excited.

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 5 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
@WayOut - look, we've got a whole new lot for you to choose one ;-)
Oh hai just passing saw puppies and kitties and oh thx so much i pick this one ok seeyabye.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/fbe956ed-d8de-49db-8e4e-18ff839ab332-jpeg.6729/

Reactions: noonetoo, brighter, Roberto and 8 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
As promised last week, here is Jack, my not literally "feral", but very untrusting one-eyed kitty. He had a rough life before I found him and still has issues with people getting close and touch him. When we need a vet, I have to sedate him. I'm probably the only person he lets himself be touched View attachment 6684 by, but even after years I still have to walk on eggshells around him.
So very special.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Oh hai just passing saw puppies and kitties and oh thx so much i pick this one ok seeyabye.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/fbe956ed-d8de-49db-8e4e-18ff839ab332-jpeg.6729/
Very funny haha. Oh and she only eats people food or canned dog food.

Reactions: Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

Lollll!!!! In. Your. Dreams.
Arm wrestle you for her

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Upload 2019 2 4 22 41 24

Haustiermaus

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-4_22-45-39.png
    upload_2019-2-4_22-45-39.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: noonetoo, brighter and ouvreyes
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Upload 2019 2 4 22 48 30

Haustiermaus

Last edited:
Reactions: noonetoo, brighter, Sinbad and 8 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Upload 2019 2 4 22 56 5

Floofymaus

Reactions: noonetoo, brighter, Sinbad and 8 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Is it a hamster?? It's so sweet!!
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/upload_2019-2-4_22-56-5-png.6734/

Not a hamster, haha. Much bigger! They are an exotic mammal, which originated in Australia I believe. Sadly they only remain in the wild on the island of Tasmania, and are a rare, protected species. Scientific name is Mus praegrandis. They're about the size of a wombat, or "medium" size (as in a slightly tubby) dog. They make interesting pets, but are more like cats than dogs in nature. You have to be careful though, because they seem very sweet and placid but can turn in an instant if not fed their preferred meal at the precise time. Much like cats I believe. Not recommended in households with small children, unless of course there are plenty of spares (children). The short haired variety are low maintenance, but the long haired species require a couple of hours of grooming a day to keep their coats free from mats and in top condition. While with correct care they can be very relaxed pets, they are a working animal by nature, and as such are ideal to be trained as Guard Praegis. They work well with German Shepherd dogs, but are more like Rottweilers in aggression. The saying goes "Give a Praegi a side-eyes look and you'll lose one of them eyes... and an arm and a leg as well".

Reactions: Roberto, Deafsn0w, mattwitt and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/upload_2019-2-4_22-56-5-png.6734/

Not recommended in households with small children, unless of course there are plenty of spares (children).

Lolll!! No wonder you laughed when I said sweet is it a hamster!! God I'm an idiot! :-)

What an amazing creature!

Reactions: Dead Meat, Deafsn0w, mattwitt and 4 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Lolll!! No wonder you laughed when I said sweet is it a hamster!! God I'm an idiot! :-)

What an amazing creature!
Yeah, sorry, I did laugh. "Floofymaus" is her real name, but she's known as "Killer" around the neighborhood. You know, when the cute kittens of the local kids go missing, and Preagi comes home and is strangely not overly interested in her dinner. It's slightly awkward when the parents turn up asking if we've seen their kitten. So, I really do try to keep the pair of them in at night, but they are clever animals and can work open windows with their fangs and paws. On the good side, they're handy in cold weather because you can sort of wear them around your neck like a really snuggly thermal collar. They stay in place by gripping with their long pointy claws.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, mattwitt, therhydler and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@WayOut are you teasing me????!!!

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Upload 2019 2 5 0 59 17

Here are 4 young Praegis (sp. Mus praegrandis). So cute at that age! They haven't yet developed their adult fangs and long sharp claws. If you want to keep one as a pet, this is the time to get them. Once they've gown up and hunted kittens they're not that good as pets because it's hard to feed them their preferred meals. (Well, not hard, exactly, but the local pet shop gets a bit suss when you turn up every second day.) You can see they come in a variety of colors as well as coat types, so when choosing one as a pet you can co-ordinate with your home decor.

• Hugs
Reactions: noonetoo, brighter, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Oh, how could you possibly think that???

Lmao!!! You are so feral!!!!! Totally had me there until you said "can match them with your home decor"

You've made my afternoon:-) ❤️

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Upload 2019 2 5 1 8 52

This is the recommended enclosure for restraining Praegis. I used to use iron bars, but they were strong enough to bend them and squirm their way out, so I changed to that extremely solid, bullet proof glass. It works well! You can see a Preagi at the top left, patrolling the perimeter, and if you look very carefully you can see a "dark op" commando Praegi in the bottom let hand corner. That one's called "Stealth". Born to kill, that one.

Reactions: noonetoo, Angst Filled Fuck Up, Roberto and 5 others
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Totally had me there until you said "can match them with your home decor"
Really??? To that point? The decor??? I'm dying laughing here!!! I mean, really, even after the kittens? You should brush up on your Latin, young lady.

Edit *and German. Still laughing here!

Last edited:
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Really??? To that point? The decor??? I'm dying laughing here!!! I mean, really, even after the kittens? You should brush up on your Latin, young lady.

Shoot me now!!! Please!! Am nearly dead of embarrassment! *hides head under mouse coloured cushion*

In my (very weak) defence, @ReadyasEver had been telling me stories of beagle eating coyotes in his neighbourhood so I thought it could really be legitimate to have kitten eating wombat things!

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Umm, still laughing here....