• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you have N?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Let's just honest talk about it.

1. Why you stick here still around and not dead? Do you have a date?

2. Where you do it? What's your plan?

3. What you do if you can't drink it and it's open in front of you?

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
1. I am here trying to figure out the best way to kill myself.

2. I keep thinking about hanging but am very cautious because I do not want another failed attempt. I am overwhelmed by all the info in the megathreads and can't sort through it all.

3. no answer for this

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Dartz and fisil
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
1. I am here trying to figure out the best way to kill myself.

2. I keep thinking about hanging but am very cautious because I do not want another failed attempt. I am overwhelmed by all the info in the megathreads and can't sort through it all.

3. no answer for this

The questions are just for people who have there stuff ready (Nembutal).

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Hell. this questions are just for people who have it ready. I was not specific enough?

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
  • I ordered second batch from A. I dont know why, but now I need to wait for it.
  • I havent tested my antiemetic yet.
  • I plan on doing it in mountain forest, wich is 4 hours drive from me.
  • I sold appartment recently, I dont wanna leave money to the state, but if I give it to my parents they will become suspicious.
  • I was thinking how can I potentiate my N.
  • When I start getting of my antipsychotics, staff is gonna go south really fast, so I have to be sure.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Lifeisatrap, Dartz and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm waiting on mine. I don't have a date and think it will be somewhat spontaneous. I mean I'll prepare but not overly because I just don't have the energy. I'm doing it in motel.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Lifeisatrap and fisil
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
  • I ordered second batch from A. I dont know why, but now I need to wait for it.
  • I havent tested my antiemetic yet.
  • I plan on doing it in mountain forest, wich is 4 hours drive from me.
  • I sold appartment recently, I dont wanna leave money to the state, but if I give it to my parents they will become suspicious.
  • I was thinking how can I potentiate my N.
  • When I start getting of my antipsychotics, staff is gonna go south really fast, so I have to be sure.
Is there a way to test an anti-emetic to see if it's legit?

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Let's just honest talk about it.

1. Why you stick here still around and not dead? Do you have a date?

2. Where you do it? What's your plan?

3. What you do if you can't drink it and it's open in front of you?

1. My family. It will destroy them. I wish if there was a way to minimize the pain, but I'm trying to figure out how to deal this. Maybe "prep" them for the possibility that I'll die? I don't know. I just want my family to stop loving me right now.

2. N in my apartment.

3. I won't open it unless I'm already ready. I'll drink a beer or two beforehand just to put me in a depressed mood. As for taste, well, I'll try my best. I drink straight up liquor frequently, so I'm used to bitter taste. I'm also a huge fan of martinis and manhattans, so I'm used to dry cocktails.

Reactions: fisil
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
1. A part of me is stupid and still has hope that a certain someone will come back. It's like the bond I had with that person is keeping me here and at times, I get frustrated and angry. Although, if that person doesn't come back, there's nothing holding me back and I'll die without a second thought. I don't have a date as of yet but I'm still having thoughts on buying N.

2. In my room at night, I'll drink the N and hopefully be gone by the next morning.

3. I'll force myself to drink it no matter what, there's no way that I'll drink half or just leave it here where there is a chance that someone can find it.

Reactions: fisil
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
There is no suicide method that gets rid of the issues that might cause anyone to delay CTB:
  • waiting for the right date
  • overcoming SI
  • uncertainty or guilt about CTB
So I'm not a fan of these questions specifically directed at people with N, as if they are cowards for not having used it yet. I don't think anyone should be asking others here "hey you, why aren't you dead yet?"

Reactions: Ssrejisser, BipolarExpat and Johnnythefox