• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What pill do you believe in?

• Total voters
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Crazy part is he said "not even bad looking". The dude is a whole model and has millions of girls thirsting after him.
I'm a she. Secondly, I personally don't find him attractive, hence why I said "not bad looking".

Reactions: NoPointOfReturning
NoPointOfReturning

NoPointOfReturning

Jul 24, 2024
I'm a she. Secondly, I personally don't find him attractive, hence why I said "not bad looking".
It's called being objective. I personally don't find Adriana Lima attractive but she's a top model and obviously has extremely great features so it wouldn't take a genius to realize why.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
It's called being objective. I personally don't find Adriana Lima attractive but she's a top model and obviously has extremely great features so it wouldn't take a genius to realize why.
Most women don't consider looks objective

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Attractiveness is to some degree subjective. A good example of this is shown through social influence.

There was, for example, a study done in which they had participants rate a bunch of faces. From there, they had shown some participants how others rated the same faces, with one group bring shown faces that were all rated higher, another faces that were all rated lower, one where faces were all rated around the same, and one group were not exposed to other people's ratings. Then they had them all rate the same faces again. By looking at both self-reports and their nucleus accumbens activity, they found that their views on how attractive the faces were had been impacted by other people's ratings.

While there are some objective factors when it comes to attractiveness, a lot of it comes down to other things, such as time-period, culture, individual life experiences, wealth, etc. Adriana Lima isn't necessarily going to be considered that attractive by many because her precieved "attractiveness" is based on many social factors (plus, tbh, I don't even find her attractive or good-looking).