K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
This has got to fucking stop.

The whole point of this is that we can make our own choices. It's our human right to choose what we want to do with our lives. If I want to fucking die for whatever reason, I have the absolute right to. People who say "there's good in me" do not know who I am. Either way, it doesn't matter if there was something that I've done wrong or not. It's my life and I wouldn't stop you if you needed to leave neither. If we were very close then I'd feel extremely sad and I will miss the fuck out of you, but I won't keep you in this world in the end because the reality we live in is not a good place to be.

I've had two to three people already try to suggest not going through with it when they're making an effort to buy all the materials to CTB if they didn't have it already.
Who do you people think you are? What goes on in your heads when you say that to someone especially in your exact situation of wanting to CTB very soon?

So you get to do what you want with your life but I can't? The fuck?

Reactions: Forever Sleep, edu0z, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
I agree, they're shameless hypocrites!

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Alright, thanks. I'll have y'all know this is directed at me and about me.

I befriended you and a part of me wanted you to live because I found someone willing to listen to me and not judge me for who I was. I don't meet people like this irl and I deemed you to be a good person. I never tried to force you to get better, I just wanted to tell you I cared in case it meant anything. I'm sorry.

That said, Being suicidal won't stop me from being myself and telling those around me I wish they could find happiness. I will take this to the grave and I think it is best you simply block me rather than pretend to accept my apology and then go to the forum to tell everyone how horrible I am.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kalista
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Alright, thanks. I'll have y'all know this is directed at me and about me.

I befriended you and a part of me wanted you to live because I found someone willing to listen to me and not judge me for who I was. I don't meet people like this irl and I deemed you to be a good person. I never tried to force you to get better, I just wanted to tell you I cared in case it meant anything. I'm sorry.

That said, Being suicidal won't stop me from being myself and telling those around me I wish they could find happiness. I will take this to the grave and I think it is best you simply block me rather than pretend to accept my apology and then go to the forum to tell everyone how horrible I am.
It's addressed to everyone in SS who had spoken to me in this way. It's not only you. I wanted to address that issue because it upsets me a lot as someone who wants to be done with it. Hearing something like that doesn't help anything in my situation when everything is said and done. I've heard it outside of SS as well and I'm sick of it. My anger is directed more towards the attempt at trying to "save me" and the words being said while that person is actually trying to end it themselves.

I made this post after the third time it was said to me within 2 days. Not solely because of you. I became irritated of the hypocrisy people are saying and it didn't make any sense for why people do this to others.

I never intended in not talking to you anymore. I just wanted those kinds of talks to stop because we're all after the same goal. The goal that many of us struggle to go through because it's a hell of a lot harder to do than most believe.
You've made it clear that that's just how you are. That's absolutely fine with me and we moved on from it. Ever think I still wanted to talk to you after inviting you to the private server? If I didn't want to continue speaking to you, then I wouldn't have bothered. I moved past it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I believe that many people only see their own wish to die as valid but not other peoples. I think some people only see suicide as a privilege reserved for those who meet a certain criteria which is just ridiculous as the right to die is a human right, we aren't obligated to continue existing.
I bet many of them wouldn't like it if they had their decision invalidated with pro-life platitudes and toxic positivity.
But unfortunately pro-lifers just seem to be everywhere, I certainly cannot stand those people and how insensitive they are. They should just learn to mind their own business honestly.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy