• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Know what I hate?
When someone starts telling you they want to kill themselves/die and you agree with them and they suddenly change their tune.

This has happened to me a few times. Someone is whining to me about their life so I agree and say "yes it's shit, I feel the same"
And then they sort of do a u-turn as though they never really meant it and they just wanted to be talked out of it.

I think these sorts of people are so surprised to hear someone voice it, that they just haven't considered what to say in that situation.

Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep, Forveleth and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Perhaps the best thing about suicide is that you can take it, or you can leave it, even on a whim. That's what pro-choice is all about. Maybe they just needed to vent a bit to a sympathetic ear?

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep