• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
If you choose short drop or partial hanging and practising it on your neck for the right spot , don't. You are hoping one day magically it will be successful. I experienced fatigue along with somethings I can't explain - forgetting things after 5 sec . All I wanna say is memory loss , fatigue and drowsiness will be caused . Hang peacefully with long drop.
Drop length- 2240/ body weight in pounds( extra few inches for noose around neck )
Knot - hangman's knot( long drop only)

All you need is a high place to do the job. It's all physics more weight less drop, less weight more drop. If you calculate the right value it would take 3-4 sec to die . If drop length is way more your head will pop out of your body.short drop or partial only works when you really wanna kill yourself/ highly emotionally unstable .amen

Yeah one more fun fact there are people out there who wanted to have" fun" while hanging but their fun costed their life.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The use of the term short drop to mean partial hanging should be corrected as they are both separate methods. But you've brought up a very good point. Am really sorry to hear your attempt caused you this symptoms. Practicing is usually not encouraged as you eventually are depriving the brain of oxygen. There is no telling howmuch brain cells you are causing to die with this trials. It's true about the "fun" of hanging and the related accedental deaths it brings with it. Though there are precautionary measures one can take It's easy to get carried away.

Reactions: Silent Raindrops

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
If you choose short drop or partial hanging and practising it on your neck for the right spot , don't. You are hoping one day magically it will be successful. I experienced fatigue along with somethings I can't explain - forgetting things after 5 sec . All I wanna say is memory loss , fatigue and drowsiness will be caused . Hang peacefully with long drop.
Drop length- 2240/ body weight in pounds( extra few inches for noose around neck )

All you need is a high place to do the job. It's all physics more weight less drop, less weight more drop. If you calculate the right value it would take 3-4 sec to die . If drop length is way more your head will pop out of your body.short drop or partial only works when you really wanna kill yourself/ highly emotionally unstable .amen

Yeah one more fun fact there are people out there who wanted to have" fun" while hanging but their fun costed their life.
Did you not lose consciousness? What went wrong?

C

CoffeeN

Feb 11, 2024
Did you not lose consciousness? What went wrong
Ok so imagine you are performing partial hanging, and you pressurize your neck by your weight downwards. It will take lot of pressure at a faster rate and anybody would take the process slow to avoid pain and choking. As I mentioned partial only works when you are really emotionally unstable and your emotions take over SI. I stopped practicing the method and recovered. Imagine someone literally going insane instead of having a peaceful death. I am glad I stopped.
The use of the term short drop to mean partial hanging should be corrected as they are both separate methods. But you've brought up a very good point. Am really sorry to hear your attempt caused you this symptoms. Practicing is usually not encouraged as you eventually are depriving the brain of oxygen. There is no telling howmuch brain cells you are causing to die with this trials. It's true about the "fun" of hanging and the related accedental deaths it brings with it. Though there are precautionary measures one can take It's easy to get carried away.
So I tried short drop from really short distance and it became partial. It happens a lot.
I want to share another thing while trying to find the sweet spot( carotid or jugular) with the help of a scarf,I was able to unconscious myself within 1-2 sec and after that when I lost grip I came back conscious. You take a scarf put it in u shape around neck, criss cross the end and pull. In my belief force from horizontally applying pressure is better than vertical one. So if two people pulled the scarf ,( opposite direction)I would have died. Automatic rope pull machines would be perfect I guess. The thing is if it was done horizontally you don't require any drop. It will cost a lot and require planning.šŸ˜”

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That might be the reason, there are reports of people that used the horizontal crisscross type of ligature tying for hanging suicide.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't practice hanging. Some people use it to get high/euphoric and end up dead.

You can be out cold in 10 seconds and dead shortly after.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
That's the point..
Yeah if you want to CTB.

Most people don't really want to CTB though, they want to recover. Hanging is an extremely deadly method to play with as a cry for help or to practice.

M

misthios2040

Smile now itā€™s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Yeah if you want to CTB.

Most people don't really want to CTB though, they want to recover. Hanging is an extremely deadly method to play with as a cry for help or to practice.
hanging is not a cry for help. I've been suicidal for over a decade.

partial seems more risky because there is a chance you could pass out and than come back to consciousness. I like the idea of long drop because there are less factors involved in survival. It's seem like a simple method compared to partial. I'm 200 pounds and if I drop at the distance of 11 feet, I feel like the rate of success for ctb is very high. Just my thoughts though.