taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
I've talked to a few different people and have tried to find someone to make a suicide pact with, or at least meet up with to discuss different ideas, and they've all bailed on me. I'm really hurting and I hate how nobody has the fucking manners to tell me the truth. I'm tired of people leading me on to just leave me all by myself. I feel like the universe is just giving me signs that I'm really all on my own after all.
I want to still have hope, but I don't know..
Ive gone out of my way to reach out to ppl and they leave me on read and I'm just like... ok... what does this mean? Why are u posting pretending to be suicidal then ignoring all my messages when I'm trying to help and discuss methods so we aren't all on our own? Like wtf seriously, why can't people just reply to me and tell me the truth? Why come on here posting in the partners thread if u don't mean it? I'm so tired of this -_-

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Mooshi, Lastravel and 3 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Partners megathread attracts only window shoppers. Some are going to be assholes that don't really empathize with you. They only care about themselves and couldn't care less about wasting your time. There are writers from every walk of life on here. Very rarely forum members are genuine with their emotions in those threads, while some are writing their next novel of finding someone to be in a suicide pact with. The latter is a total waste of time because they're only here to practice their writing skills.

Partners thread is simply only a fantasy. If it were that easy to walk on to a forum, find someone to go through the hoops with you, and ultimately be at peace -- there would be various news articles about it. I hate to break it to you but these people who are in that thread are more-or-less looking for an outlet to talk with someone else. Perhaps finding a missing piece of actual human connection that cannot be replicated on the internet.

If you genuinely find someone on there who is wanting to go through with it, it is a lot more common that someone has the worst intentions that do not follow through with what your intentions are. We've spoke a little bit about this on the forum. The predators who are wanting to write sob stories who only want someone to answer their booty call.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brink, Sabriel and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think the Partner Thread is the dark alley of SS. Also, whenever someone is need and vulnerable, there are people who will seek to take advantage.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...sex-or-genuine-ctb-partner.30946/#post-571033

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...good-or-bad-idea-in-your-opinion.31442/page-2

Reactions: Brink and Sabriel
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I HATE THAT!
JUST BE HONEST OR FUCK OFF!..
BUT OBV PEOPLE ARE COMPLEX..
NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS..
I (HAVE NO EGO) HAVE BEEN USED MANIPULATED LED ON ETC..
BUT IT ALWAYS (I THIN FOR ME) A CHOICE NO MATTER HOW LIFE SHATTERING..
I HAVE HUGE TRUST ISSUES SO BY INSTINCT- GIVING IT ALL AND LOVING UNCONDITIONALLY
THERE IS ALSO A LITTLE HOPE THAT I WONT BE ABANDONED..
MEH'.. THE HUMAN KIND(NESS?...)
RRR GGG ZZZ BBB HHHHH ....
X

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
@HelensNepenthe you got some good points. I have to chuckle to myself when the obviously attractive users get the most likes on that megathread. It's obvious why.

Reactions: Sabriel
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
Partners megathread attracts only window shoppers. Some are going to be assholes that don't really empathize with you. They only care about themselves and couldn't care less about wasting your time. There are writers from every walk of life on here. Very rarely forum members are genuine with their emotions in those threads, while some are writing their next novel of finding someone to be in a suicide pact with. The latter is a total waste of time because they're only here to practice their writing skills.

Partners thread is simply only a fantasy. If it were that easy to walk on to a forum, find someone to go through the hoops with you, and ultimately be at peace -- there would be various news articles about it. I hate to break it to you but these people who are in that thread are more-or-less looking for an outlet to talk with someone else. Perhaps finding a missing piece of actual human connection that cannot be replicated on the internet.

If you genuinely find someone on there who is wanting to go through with it, it is a lot more common that someone has the worst intentions that do not follow through with what your intentions are. We've spoke a little bit about this on the forum. The predators who are wanting to write sob stories who only want someone to answer their booty call.
UGG...
I KNOW IM NEW HERE BUT I GUESS LIFE PARTNERSHIP (LOVE FRIENDSHIP) AND DEATH (HOLD MY HANDERS) ARE THE SAME IN MY MIND?.. MAYBE IT MY BORDERLINE PD.. BUT TRUST IS EVERYTHING..
MY LOVE WANTED TO DIE IN MY ARMS AND I 'LET HIM'.. ALTHOUGH IT OBV KILLED ME.. ITS NOT SOMETHING U CAN FUCKING WINDOW SHOP FOR! ITS REAL LOVE FREADOM AND TBH RESPECT! ITS SELFLESS!NESS! X

Last edited: