N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am listening recently a lot to sad music. My favorite rapper by far his Eminem. But I like some songs of Juice WRLD a lot. There is even one song of Lil Peep which I like a lot.
Many rappers and artists die young. Many of them are drug addicted and have life like: Sex, drugs and rock'n roll. This is not similar to my life. I have a completely different life. But I could partly relate to McMillers reasons for suicide.

Many of these artists have a high density of life. They experience a lot but die young. I am only experiencing misery but I don't want to downplay their reasons for suicide. I ask myself whether I get older than Kurt Cobain.

But damn there are some writers and other artists who were younger than me when they died. I think I am quite young for suicide/death but these people were even some years younger.

And centuries ago so many people died very young. I am not sure whether I would like to know when I die. Currenctly I envy these dead people.

Last edited:
Reactions: peacefulpassing and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I don't think there is good reason to believe Mac killed himself, from what I know he was really looking forward to going on tour again and from all the artists mentioned, he seemed really resilient and able to see the bright side of life, even in his darkest moments. I genuinely think he just made a mistake and got unlucky with a fentanyl hotspot.

Despite hating him initially, Peep became my favourite artist eventually, can never get enough of the corny depressive cunt. It is a trip listening to him, thinking how much he got done in such a short time and dying so young. Meanwhile I waste away in bed. I wouldn't be too shocked if his death was a suicide given his final social media activity and suffering from bipolar disorder, but we won't really know that. What is there to say but what I say about anyone who died - at least whatever ailed them is no more. Rest in Peace.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
There are plenty of people younger than me who are way more successful in life, why should I be extra concerned about the ones who are successful in death?

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and RagingCat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I envy all dead people, in particular those who had the courage to ctb. I wish that I died when I was much younger as it would have prevented a lot of suffering, but of course I wish that I was never born in the first place. I think that the life expectancy is too long, it sounds horrifying suffering until old age.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
"I just wana be everybody's everything I want too much from people but then I don't want anything from them at the same time u feel me I don't let people help me but I need help but not when I have my pills but that's temporary one day maybe I won't die young and I'll be happy? What is happy I always have happiness for like 10 seconds and then it's gone. I'm getting so tired of this," - one of the last posts made by Lil Peep before his death.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Have known several people who were warm bodies in the flesh who died of CTB.

One of them was 100 percent the kind of guy you would expect to do it. Hard drug use from a young age , depressive , high IQ.

The other guy went schizoid probably from marijuana

Another one fell off a hotel. I heard some argued it was an accident