Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
lately i've been realizing more and more how much some people in the real world suck. all i've been doing is getting hurt lately. i can't trust anyone anymore. all i can do is just rant on my notes app, but maybe someone will relate to this. this is what i wish i could say to him.

"i hope you get what's coming to you.

i pour my heart out to you, telling you all the ways you hurt me.

you never listen, like always.

"i'm sorry that you felt used." ARE YOU? ARE YOU REALLY? YOU HAVE NEVER CARED TO ASK HOW I FEEL, WHY I FEEL THE WAY I DO. NEVER TRIED TO GET TO KNOW ME. ONLY WANTED TO GET IN MY PANTS.

you wonder why i never wanted to make conversation? why i always ignore you?

you make it SO FUCKING HARD to care about you, to want to care about you.

well i no longer fucking do.

all you did was use me, that's all you ever did!

i hope you're happy with her or whoever the fuck you end up with.

hope you don't hurt them like you did me, but you probably will! i hope they break your spirit all over again. i hope they realize how shitty you are and avoid you. i don't know how she deals with you, she sure is a saint. don't hurt her like you did me, but you probably will. you're really good at that. you're really good at taking and never giving. you're really good at being selfish. you're really good at never listening or caring about anyone other than yourself. you're good at avoiding responsibility. good luck finding a "wife" with the way you fucking act. i'm glad i finally told you how i felt. so you know it's your fucking fault now. so you know how awful you have treated me. how awful i have felt. my spirit has BEEN broken, but it felt like you somehow broke it more!"

he keeps trying to come back into my life. why can't people just leave me alone? the other day he texted me "can we talk?" absolutely the fuck not. i'm tired of all this bullshit. there's all these people out there who just use us and then they wonder why we want to end it all!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky, 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, tiger b and 11 others
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
lately i've been realizing more and more how much some people in the real world suck. all i've been doing is getting hurt lately. i can't trust anyone anymore. all i can do is just rant on my notes app, but maybe someone will relate to this. this is what i wish i could say to him.

"i'm sorry that you felt used." ARE YOU? ARE YOU REALLY? YOU HAVE NEVER CARED TO ASK HOW I FEEL, WHY I FEEL THE WAY I DO. NEVER TRIED TO GET TO KNOW ME. ONLY WANTED TO GET IN MY PANTS.

hope you don't hurt them like you did me, but you probably will! i hope they break your spirit all over again. i hope they realize how shitty you are and avoid you. i don't know how she deals with you, she sure is a saint. don't hurt her like you did me, but you probably will. you're really good at that. you're really good at taking and never giving. you're really good at being selfish. you're really good at never listening or caring about anyone other than yourself. you're good at avoiding responsibility. good luck finding a "wife" with the way you fucking act. i'm glad i finally told you how i felt. so you know it's your fucking fault now. so you know how awful you have treated me. how awful i have felt. my spirit has BEEN broken, but it felt like you somehow broke it more!"

he keeps trying to come back into my life. why can't people just leave me alone? the other day he texted me "can we talk?" absolutely the fuck not. i'm tired of all this bullshit. there's all these people out there who just use us and then they wonder why we want to end it all!
I understand some of the pain you're dealing with when it comes to love.
I gave my ex-gf all the love I had, but she wanted someone else's attention.
I felt like 7 years of my life was wasted, and it affected my trust in others and myself.

You know your boundaries, and I hope you can continue reminding yourself how those boundaries started.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Humans are the worst species ever and I avoid them at all costs nowadays.
They are all mostly self - absorbed and fake and like to play mind games.
I'm a misanthrope and a loner now because I've had enough of being lied to, used, betrayed and so much more.
So - called family and friends have been the worst offenders in my case, they treated me like dirt for no logical reason.
I'm a quiet and caring person, so I guess this makes me an easy target.
Fuck people, I don't need them.
Sorry you've been treated unfairly too, you don't deserve this.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, 54378, tiger b and 5 others
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021

I can relate to this... the way they hurt you and just when you're starting to pull yourself together and get on with your life, they show up again just to screw around and stir up all the shit they left behind... why there are people who just can't move on? It's as if they need someone to harm because they feel too empty with their own existence and need to suck the life out of someone else like parasites.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bunny Beanie, Vesiira and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I can relate to this... the way they hurt you and just when you're starting to pull yourself together and get on with your life, they show up again just to screw around and stir up all the shit they left behind... why there are people who just can't move on? It's as if they need someone to harm because they feel too empty with their own existence and need to suck the life out of someone else like parasites.
Sorry you went through this too. Describing them as parasites is very accurate because some of them, such as narcissists and psychopaths literally feed off our suffering. They are despicable creatures to say the least.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, edu0z and Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Exactly. He's all alone now and he's doing all he can to not be. Well, I'm not going to be the one to comfort him anymore. He's on his own. They are exactly just like parasites. It's like please go hurt someone else, because I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry you can relate. :(
Sorry you went through this too. Describing them as parasites is very accurate because some of them, such as narcissists and psychopaths literally feed off our suffering. They are despicable creatures to say the least.
So accurate! Some of them truly only care about themselves and how they can benefit from others. I do feel he is a narcissist. He wants everyone to feel bad for him when he goes around saying he wants to "kill himself," but he said nothing when I admitted to me wanting to. Didn't even say anything about it. :) So love that! Just love people that never listen to others. I hope karma gets them, all I'll say.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Weltall and Bunny Beanie
B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023

Me and you are so similar!! But from my experiences with these types of boys, they want to keep you around because they know you have a good heart and they don't want to let that go. You are his security blanket for when the loneliness creeps in. He doesn't want you or like you as a person. He needs you to be his void filled. Absolutely the fuck not!!! Please do yourself the favor and don't give in to his manipulation!! You deserve so much better than what he's been giving you.

• Love
Reactions: tiger b, IckyGun, edu0z and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Exactly. He's all alone now and he's doing all he can to not be. Well, I'm not going to be the one to comfort him anymore. He's on his own. They are exactly just like parasites. It's like please go hurt someone else, because I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry you can relate. :(

So accurate! Some of them truly only care about themselves and how they can benefit from others. I do feel he is a narcissist. He wants everyone to feel bad for him when he goes around saying he wants to "kill himself," but he said nothing when I admitted to me wanting to. Didn't even say anything about it. :) So love that! Just love people that never listen to others. I hope karma gets them, all I'll say.
People who seek attention all the time yet are not capable of showing empathy for others is always a red flag indicating narcissistic tendencies. My pathetic excuse of a mother was a narcissist, and my ex gf from when I was younger was a covert narcissist, yet I'm now much wiser in spotting these insidious people.
I honestly wouldn't let myself be manipulated any longer, cutting them out of our lives is an act of self preservation.
We really are far better off without these toxic entities.

• Love
Reactions: tiger b, IckyGun and Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Me and you are so similar!! But from my experiences with these types of boys, they want to keep you around because they know you have a good heart and they don't want to let that go. You are his security blanket for when the loneliness creeps in. He doesn't want you or like you as a person. He needs you to be his void filled. Absolutely the fuck not!!! Please do yourself the favor and don't give in to his manipulation!! You deserve so much better than what he's been giving you.
It is kind of crazy how much a stranger on the internet can give more support than any of my friends. You're so right! I do have good heart, which is feel is my biggest weakness, and all he's done is take advantage of it. I'm probably one of the nicest girls in town, if I am being quite honest. Guess he realized that and realized what he lost. Too bad he's not getting it back! I'm no longer giving into him. He's never liked me, no matter how much he claimed too. Just wanted me to fill his void. I can't even fill my own, fuck him if he thinks I'm helping fill his. I do deserve better, thank you for reminding me of that.❤️
People who seek attention all the time yet are not capable of showing empathy for others is always a red flag indicating narcissistic tendencies. My pathetic excuse of a mother was a narcissist, and my ex gf from when I was younger was a covert narcissist, yet I'm now much wiser in spotting these insidious people.
I honestly wouldn't let myself be manipulated any longer, cutting them out of our lives is an act of self preservation.
We really are far better off without these toxic entities.
I honestly should know what a narcissist looks like, but sometimes they're in disguise. I grew up with one, yet it's still so hard to see it in someone you don't want to. I'm sorry you had to deal with so many, they truly are an awful breed of people. Goes to show that truly nothing in this world is inherently good. We learn to be good, because of all the evil. Good on you for being able to spot them easier, I need to be better at that. At least not enabling them can lessen the hurt they put on others, even a little. We are so better off!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, Bunny Beanie and WAITING TO DIE
edu0z

edu0z

Aug 25, 2021

Stay away from him, stay away from anyone who is that way. These types of toxic people have nothing of value to contribute, deep down I think they feel inferior or empty. There are people out there who are worth it, don't waste your time with parasites

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Stay away from him, stay away from anyone who is that way. These types of toxic people have nothing of value to contribute, deep down I think they feel inferior or empty. There are people out there who are worth it, don't waste your time with parasites
They definitely suffer from an inferiority complex and are like big - ass babies because they constantly seek attention and validation.

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I definitely am from now on. I was just so weak and in fear of being alone too, so I kept letting him back in. No more. None of that matters anymore, anyway. I don't care if I am alone or not. Not wasting what time I may have left on parasites!
They definitely suffer from an inferiority complex and are like big - ass babies because they constantly seek attention and validation.
For real! They're the true "attention-seekers" while we are being judged for truly struggling. It's not our problem to validate their feelings all the time when ours are barely acknowledged.

• Love
Reactions: IckyGun and WAITING TO DIE
edu0z

edu0z

Aug 25, 2021
literally
I definitely am from now on. I was just so weak and in fear of being alone too, so I kept letting him back in. No more. None of that matters anymore, anyway. I don't care if I am alone or not. Not wasting what time I may have left on parasites!
I have dedicated a large part of my life effort and my heart to people who were truly vampires and only consumed my life but I was not able to realize it, friends, family, partners... and honestly I tell you, I would rather be alone than have people like that in my life... it was hard at first to overcome the need to have someone and the fear of loneliness, but you can do it. And there are really amazing people out there, it wasn't until I realized and opened my eyes and saw what my friends really were like, that I was able to meet other amazing people who are worth it. Yout never be with someone for the simple need to be with someone, that makes you easy prey, get used to being independent and only in this way you will be able to know how to identify which people are worth opening your heart to.
Sorry if you don't understand some parts... it's just that I speak Spanish and although I read and understand English well I still have to use the translator's help to write some things hehe

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vesiira and WAITING TO DIE
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
literally

I have dedicated a large part of my life effort and my heart to people who were truly vampires and only consumed my life but I was not able to realize it, friends, family, partners... and honestly I tell you, I would rather be alone than have people like that in my life... it was hard at first to overcome the need to have someone and the fear of loneliness, but you can do it. And there are really amazing people out there, it wasn't until I realized and opened my eyes and saw what my friends really were like, that I was able to meet other amazing people who are worth it. Yout never be with someone for the simple need to be with someone, that makes you easy prey, get used to being independent and only in this way you will be able to know how to identify which people are worth opening your heart to.
Sorry if you don't understand some parts... it's just that I speak Spanish and although I read and understand English well I still have to use the translator's help to write some things hehe
I understand it all! It's okay. You did your best and you're doing great. Thanks for your words. I do agree. There are good people out there. I've met them, unfortunately they have had to leave my life in different ways, but I'm better for having known them. It's just unfortunate that there have been more bad people in my life than good. :/ I wish it wasn't that way. For the past year or so I have been pretty alone, so I've gotten used to it. I guess you can say I've become my own "best friend" for lack of a better word. It's not a scary concept anymore. I am glad that you've been able to meet the good people who made suffering through all the bad a little worth it. <3

• Love
Reactions: IckyGun and edu0z
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Humans are the worst species, which is why I avoid them nowadays. I only surround myself by those who I'm sure who care about me and these people in question and my friends from SS.

People only approach you to get something out of you that'll benefit them, they disregard the possibility of hurting someone else because of selfishness, something present in all humans but the difference between others and them; the ones who hurt us; they know when it is appropriate to use their selfishness. I hate it so much when I get used by others and get looked down on for the way I am afterwards. The only solution to this is avoiding people and now I even have selective mutism.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, WAITING TO DIE, Weltall and 1 other person
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Humans are the worst species, which is why I avoid them nowadays. I only surround myself by those who I'm sure who care about me and these people in question and my friends from SS.

People only approach you to get something out of you that'll benefit them, they disregard the possibility of hurting someone else because of selfishness, something present in all humans but the difference between others and them; the ones who hurt us; they know when it is appropriate to use their selfishness. I hate it so much when I get used by others and get looked down on for the way I am afterwards. The only solution to this is avoiding people and now I even have selective mutism.
So true. I'm starting to avoid them more and more, especially lately. Even my friends are showing me their selective interest they have in me. It hurts so much realizing how little others truly value you, unless you can provide them with something. Whether it's emotionally or physically. I hate it too, I'm sorry you can relate. They will act so surprised that you feel used, which is just bullshit. I don't blame you for just avoiding, because I'm getting driven to that point now. 😪

• Hugs
Reactions: quiet.rabbit, WAITING TO DIE and アホペンギン
B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
It is kind of crazy how much a stranger on the internet can give more support than any of my friends. You're so right! I do have good heart, which is feel is my biggest weakness, and all he's done is take advantage of it. I'm probably one of the nicest girls in town, if I am being quite honest. Guess he realized that and realized what he lost. Too bad he's not getting it back! I'm no longer giving into him. He's never liked me, no matter how much he claimed too. Just wanted me to fill his void. I can't even fill my own, fuck him if he thinks I'm helping fill his. I do deserve better, thank you for reminding me of that.❤️

I honestly should know what a narcissist looks like, but sometimes they're in disguise. I grew up with one, yet it's still so hard to see it in someone you don't want to. I'm sorry you had to deal with so many, they truly are an awful breed of people. Goes to show that truly nothing in this world is inherently good. We learn to be good, because of all the evil. Good on you for being able to spot them easier, I need to be better at that. At least not enabling them can lessen the hurt they put on others, even a little. We are so better off!
You're better than me! I have this one guy friend who is toying with me so badly and I always come running back to him as soon as he gives me the slightest attention. No matter how many times I say to myself "that was my final straw I'm gonna cut him off" I still run back to him. Idk why. He has no care to actually talk to me or get to know me or even hang out with me and the sad part is I would do anything just to hear about his day. I hope us people pleasers can get out of that grasp.

• Love
Reactions: Vesiira and IckyGun
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
You're better than me! I have this one guy friend who is toying with me so badly and I always come running back to him as soon as he gives me the slightest attention. No matter how many times I say to myself "that was my final straw I'm gonna cut him off" I still run back to him. Idk why. He has no care to actually talk to me or get to know me or even hang out with me and the sad part is I would do anything just to hear about his day. I hope us people pleasers can get out of that grasp.
I do say that, but watch me give in again. I'm determined to not! This last year I've been getting pulled back and forth by him, I just can't do it anymore. I had to block him, AGAIN. He's staying blocked this time, hopefully. I understand why you run back. It's hard not to. We just want to feel wanted. I don't judge you for that. I hope we do too, we really deserve better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bunny Beanie and WAITING TO DIE
higherthanthesun

higherthanthesun

Dead
Nov 9, 2023
I understand your hatred for this person.

My ex used my vulnerability and empathy against me and would get drunk and start fights with me I never wanted to start. He never hit me but his words are like swords, they fucking hurt, but he just sees them as words that he can easily ask forgiveness for 15 minutes lter, and I always forgive because I'm just that person. I really gotta stop seeing him but its so damn hard.

I hate him but I'm so alone I still see him regularly because he's the only one I really feel comfortable around.

It's a viscous cycle. I hope it gets better for you tho <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bunny Beanie, quiet.rabbit, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023

My ex used my vulnerability and empathy against me and would get drunk and start fights with me I never wanted to start. He never hit me but his words are like swords, they fucking hurt, but he just sees them as words that he can easily ask forgiveness for 15 minutes lter, and I always forgive because I'm just that person. I really gotta stop seeing him but its so damn hard.

I hate him but I'm so alone I still see him regularly because he's the only one I really feel comfortable around.

It's the words! It is really the words that hurt the most. When he was angry, he would claim that he's so different than us "humans." Like being human was something lowly. That always made me feel like an insect. Who says that? Who does he think he is, God? Sorry, but no one is. Who even knows if there is one? Some people, I swear. It can be hard to break away, I don't know why. I hope it gets better for you too. <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weltall and higherthanthesun
higherthanthesun

higherthanthesun

Dead
Nov 9, 2023
It's the words! It is really the words that hurt the most. When he was angry, he would claim that he's so different than us "humans." Like being human was something lowly. That always made me feel like an insect. Who says that? Who does he think he is, God? Sorry, but no one is. Who even knows if there is one? Some people, I swear. It can be hard to break away, I don't know why. I hope it gets
Sounds like you have a narcissist on your hands, I'm in the same boat.

He thinks hes the best at everything and he can do no wrong, it's exhausting, and I keep thinking I can make him understand that he's not the only person in the world and that people have feelings but the more I explain it the more I realise he's not listening at all.

The best I can say is run for the hills but I can't even take that advice myself so it's hypocritical of me to say so.

People suck dude :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Weltall
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
It's the words! It is really the words that hurt the most. When he was angry, he would claim that he's so different than us "humans." Like being human was something lowly. That always made me feel like an insect. Who says that? Who does he think he is, God? Sorry, but no one is. Who even knows if there is one? Some people, I swear. It can be hard to break away, I don't know why. I hope it gets better for you too. <3
Just remember your boundaries.
You know why you have issues with him, and why you had to leave.

As cliche and over-stated as it is, it's still true that there people out there who would treat you like an equal and provide the respect/care you want from a relationship.

There are people who would want to share comfort with you, but you won't know until you open yourself more.
Don't intentionally trap yourself by thinking there is only one option for you.

• Love
Reactions: higherthanthesun and Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Just remember your boundaries.
You know why you have issues with him, and why you had to leave.

As cliche and over-stated as it is, it's still true that there people out there who would treat you like an equal and provide the respect/care you want from a relationship.

There are people who would want to share comfort with you, but you won't know until you open yourself more.
Don't intentionally trap yourself by thinking there is only one option for you.
That's okay if it's cliche. Even if it is, there's part of me that does believe that and clings on to that hope. There definitely are people out there who are good. Like y'all!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: higherthanthesun and Weltall