A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
It's my fault, it's all my fault ... People, classmates are turning their backs on me because i couldn't reciprocate their gestures towards me.. I always doubt their geatures whether it be genuine (sometimes).. most of the time i rhink it's forced, they prolly think they're obliged to do it as a "good cmate"... they're just doing it to look good in front of themselves... I hate them and i hate myself especially.. i hate that i have such a negative perception of facial expressions.. i hate this.. Even though they're younger than me considering I've stopped a year before... they're much worse than my previous cmates.. I know that most likely it was because of my aura and actions that led me to be left along although i really dont5want to... but they always stay in groups and I'm always alone,, I'm aware that they must've found me weird that was why i was being avoided or ignored but it hurts... I just wanna sleep forever.... I already turned as an adult last year yet I'm still like this.. fuck...
fuck social anxiety.. I've lost all of my social skills.. tho those weren't really much to begin with.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I've been there. I know how it feels. Anxiolytics might help you but you need a prescription and to see a doctor before.
Yes, social anxiety sucks very bad.
If you want to vent some more my DMs are open.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's my fault, it's all my fault ... People, classmates are turning their backs on me because i couldn't reciprocate their gestures towards me.. I always doubt their geatures whether it be genuine (sometimes).. most of the time i rhink it's forced, they prolly think they're obliged to do it as a "good cmate"... they're just doing it to look good in front of themselves... I hate them and i hate myself especially.. i hate that i have such a negative perception of facial expressions.. i hate this.. Even though they're younger than me considering I've stopped a year before... they're much worse than my previous cmates.. I know that most likely it was because of my aura and actions that led me to be left along although i really dont5want to... but they always stay in groups and I'm always alone,, I'm aware that they must've found me weird that was why i was being avoided or ignored but it hurts... I just wanna sleep forever.... I already turned as an adult last year yet I'm still like this.. fuck...
fuck social anxiety.. I've lost all of my social skills.. tho those weren't really much to begin with.
Yes, dealing with people is stressful, yet much worse when you have social anxiety.
I suffer from generalised anxiety disorder and aspergers.
I avoid human contact whenever possible because its just so difficult.
Sorry you are going through this.