GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
LOL, these are the loons that LARP around in militia gear, touting guerilla tactics that they learned off Call of Duty. Reason why I don't worry too much about these folks because they'll end up shooting off their dick first before us.
Would be kind of funny if the whole forum just started committing "suicide by retards" by walking into their neighborhoods and cingtb by a good fucking method (fully automatic fire). We get what we want and they get life in prison :pfff::pfff::pfff:

Reactions: grungeCat, Deleted member 22624, *Hope* and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Would be kind of funny if the whole forum just started committing "suicide by retards" by walking into their neighborhoods and cingtb by a good fucking method (fully automatic fire). We get what we want and they get life in prison :pfff::pfff::pfff:
Hold on, let me go put on some zombie makeup and start practicing my shuffling.

• Love
Reactions: grungeCat and Deleted member 22624
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Some people hate r/WallStreetBets too but all they're doing is buying a stock they like.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
These nutters spend far too much time sending their sisters admiring looks.

Reactions: grungeCat, RainAndSadness, LONE WOLF. and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I guess you're referring to this? This person is directly related to Kelli by the way, it's her Jr's cousin according to his own words. It simply proves that these people are thugs that like to take the law into their own hands. Repulsive behavior.

View attachment 59339
I didn't know that Texan's had the brains to figure out how to use AR'S & AK'S? one of them must have read a book, oh hang on can they read ?

Reactions: grungeCat, RainAndSadness and Mentalmick
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I guess you're referring to this? This person is directly related to Kelli by the way, it's her Jr's cousin according to his own words. It simply proves that these people are thugs that like to take the law into their own hands. Repulsive behavior.

View attachment 59339
Yes, exactly to this. It proves my quite harsh but still true thesis. Look at this hypocrisy! He advocates stopping SS but at the same time he threatens to kill somebody because he don't agree. Do you still care about their opinion?
Yeah, suicide by retards should be definitely included in suicide resurce compilation xD Instructions should be like 'just go to pro-lifers' neighbouhood. They claim they care for every living person so I'm sure they will kill you instantly.'

Last edited:
highndry

highndry

Jan 23, 2021
I already knew people hated us but what I am seeing on Twitter at the moment is constant hate on our community. I've been on here a long time now and have been able to talk openly. I don't know why theese people dismiss us. Personally I just think they're narcissistic and can't listen to the opposite view without attacking.

They try and claim that we're toxic. No, we're understanding because we're going through this together.

I just want to thank all the admins for keeping this a safe place for us all.
100% agree - I feel so much better about things having found this site! If FT26 is reading - no, I am not depressed, mentally ill or "vulnerable" - I am terminally ill.

This website has afforded me a luxury I wouldn't have otherwise had. The opportunity to end my life safely (for myself and others), and with dignity. Some of us can't afford to jet back and forth to Switzerland. Though, I suppose you would rather I suffered in my final days in agonising pain if it meant this site got closed.

I can't speak for everyone here but I for one am truly sorry for your loss, but this website has likely saved countless innocent lives by providing a platform for openness and discussion (as well as helping many people here into recovery).