• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
People in my life who I vent to, think I am just an annoying coward who will never CTB. I see me talking about it as preparing them. I want them to get used to the idea so it is not a shock. Also, in part, they are right. I am a coward cuz I don't want to hurt them.

But they have no idea just how much I want to die. They think it's something that passes through my mind for a moment every so often. They have no fucking clue that is the background thought to my mind every waking moment. They have no idea that I look forward to being dead all the time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, SexyIncél, Praestat_Mori and 7 others
Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
I understand. I also understand wanting to go through with it just to show them how serious I was.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In part, maybe they can't handle the worry. If they genuinely care about you and they acknowledge that you are always thinking about suicide then, they would need to constantly be worrying about you. I just don't think we can sustain that in a way.

Have you say, known a family member was very ill and, you just worry about them all the time? It's a sickening feeling after a while. It can become too much to cope with. Especially when life goes on for you- you still have to perform your role at work etc. I think sometimes, we just start to shut things out in order to be able to cope with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I understand. I also understand wanting to go through with it just to show them how serious I was.

Yeah. That's a weird feeling. Like I want them to know how much I was suffering. It's like "they're not taking my distress seriously cuz I haven't ended myself". Not like I need their pity or validation. It's more like, I feel like, they don't know how tough it is for me to keep going - just so that they won't have to cry at my funeral.
In part, maybe they can't handle the worry. If they genuinely care about you and they acknowledge that you are always thinking about suicide then, they would need to constantly be worrying about you. I just don't think we can sustain that in a way.

Have you say, known a family member was very ill and, you just worry about them all the time? It's a sickening feeling after a while. It can become too much to cope with. Especially when life goes on for you- you still have to perform your role at work etc. I think sometimes, we just start to shut things out in order to be able to cope with them.

That is a very useful comment. Thanks.