• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Sorry for my bad English, I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable i didn't meant bad or anything, I guess you ever had true friends unlike me who never had true friends, thanks for letting me know if you took little offense from my reply
You don´t make me uncomfortable at all but I took little offense since I had the best friends ever as a child and teenager I just drifted apart from some of them and because of my problems I suffer from I excluded me from many things so it wasn´t really there fault I don´t even think mine since I wanted to join them in the things they did I just couldn´t. But despite taking offense it´s okay you were just sharing your subjective point as am I so we´re good ^.^

I saw how long this thread was and thought it'd be a bunch of people telling you your petty or something. :ahhha:

I feel the exact same way. I'm really sensitive to rejection so this is a really painful feeling for me.
People really don´t do that on this forum they´re mostly understandable or at if not they don´t call people things.

Yeah rejections hurt a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I understand what you're going through. My best friend for 10 years asked me to stop talking to him on social media four years ago. We were really bffs and one day he got rid of me like I was a piece of shit. I'll never forget.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I understand what you're going through. My best friend for 10 years asked me to stop talking to him on social media four years ago. We were really bffs and one day he got rid of me like I was a piece of shit. I'll never forget.
That sounds way harder, at least me and my friends mostly just driftet apart and some eventually deleted me off social media but it must have been so hard for you to lose such a good friend in that way.

And like someone said "then they werent really a good friend" I don´t know you and your bff´s relationship but I would go out on a limb and say if you were bff´s for 10 years then you were really good friends and have been on many memorable adventures together and were probably very loyal to each other and mutually as excited to see each other when you made plans if all of this is true then I´d say you were amazing friends it´s just very weird for the friendship to end that way and I would say preserve the wonderful memories you had with him since the future only holds more suffering it´s important to preserve those beautiful memories we have since looking back is the only way to experience something that resembles happiness even if it´s just nostalgia.

Btw did you ever ask your bff why he just decided to ask you not to talk to him anymore? It seems very strange being bff for 10 years and this just comes out of the blue then I don´t think there would be anything wrong with demanding an explanation even if it meant going to his adress and asking him in person although this would be very painful but I think you would be well within your rights to do so.

Reactions: LunarLight
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Btw did you ever ask your bff why he just decided to ask you not to talk to him anymore? It seems very strange being bff for 10 years and this just comes out of the blue then I don´t think there would be anything wrong with demanding an explanation even if it meant going to his adress and asking him in person although this would be very painful but I think you would be well within your rights to do so.
No, I never dared. It's too late now anyway.

• Love
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
No, I never dared.
Understandable

It's too late now anyway.
I don´t think it´s ever too late if we solely talk about time passing even if it´s been 10 years or more I don´t think it would be weird to ask why he suddenly didn´t want anything to do with you anymore all those years ago. But if you mean too late in the sense that you´re ctb soon and have no left over energy or motivation to ask him then I understand that.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I don´t think it´s ever too late if we solely talk about time passing even if it´s been 10 years or more I don´t think it would be weird to ask why he suddenly didn´t want anything to do with you anymore all those years ago.
I'm not gonna show up at his door after four years lol, that would be kinda creepy. Plus, what would I gain? He would say terrible things about me, making me feel even more like shit. No thanks.

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
After graduating college I never had any close friends and so I rarely used FB or IG. I only use FB now to chat with my bf and fam. Before I CTB, I'll probably delete it

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I still have Facebook but I rarely log in anymore. I used to get sad over people deleting me but then I stopped caring… on the occasion I notice now, it's more of a "oh, there goes another one". I think it doesn't matter to me anymore because I'm more invested in detaching from everything holding me here, so I stopped engaging with people anyway.

Couple years back a friend who I was really close to just decided to cut me out with no explanation despite us always saying no relationship would come between our completely platonic friendship… I'm 95% sure it was because his new girlfriend didnt like him having female friends.

For fuck sake though, I was pushing 40 and he 50 and we were more like brother and sister 🙄

That hurt. But I don't chase. If people walk away now I let them and I don't bother asking why. Them walking away is its own answer. (I've gone full 180 as my younger years, I was the opposite).

But I do remember how horrible it felt when I used to feel it. X

jujujr

jujujr

Oct 29, 2023
I have a tendency to block a lot of people off all my socials. I just recently made new ones to start again but I probably will start pushing more people away, just an irrational fear of people will use me again and so it just happens and I feel angry after I do it.