• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
was crossing the street just now and saw my driving instructor in the learner car with a student, he was driving. he stopped to let me pass but the opposite lane was too busy and I didn't want to hold them up and stand in the middle of the road, so i took a step back to let him continue on his way

that's normal behavior right??? well the car passes me by and i see him and the student looking at me and laughing their ass off in there!! what did i even do? this man that spent two months trying to teach my ass to drive! well i failed the test and won't take another but that's no reason to be laughing at me, is it?? what a stupid way to start the day. never gonna understand how other people think. not even angry im just flabbergasted. what a weirdo,

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
This is one of the many reasons I became a misanthrope.
I avoid the human race these days as much as possible.
People in general are just stupid, selfish creatures and best avoided.

Sivuras

Sivuras

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
I overthink things like that a lot myself. Sometimes I'm just in so much pain I'll let cars go first, I feel stressed making someone wait on me and can't hurry up in those cases. While I've never seen a full laugh at me, they always seem incredibly puzzled, like it's impossible to imagine why I'd let a car go first.

• Hugs
Reactions: savoytruffle
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Probably because you're nice and considerate- I expect many people would have just stood there and made them wait. Kind of depressing when good manners become something unusual to laugh at.

Reactions: Sivuras