ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
My younger cousin used to make fun of me for not having a girlfriend and being a virgin. I never had a girlfriend, I only had sex with prostitutes, but that's not the point.

My own family is starting to make fun of me, I don't have a job, I don't have a girlfriend, I'm a neet. I don't want anything in this fucked up life,.I am not fit to live here, I fuck it all. I hate people, that's why, I isolate myself at home, because such human trash only hurt me, stupid bitches.

Even more so after situations like this, I want nothing from life but to die, I despise this fucked up world and fucked up peo
ple.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, _Alfarooq_ and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Its disgusting how people treat us like this, they belittle us and mock us for not being able to advance in life because of our debilitating mental health problems that led us to be suicidal. After we die, they say that they should've seen the signs, that maybe we could've been helped but they were the sole reason who led us to being suicidal and ultimately making the decision to finally ctb. I'm sorry this happened to you, people really don't understand our problems and i can guarantee that they'll never put in the effort to do so. The only escape from this hellish society and these cruel people is death.

Reactions: Lumina and ChronicPain23
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
People trapped on the hamster wheel of life, belittling you because you suck at mastering the hamster wheel...

I say fuck the hamster wheel. And fuck all the stupid brain dead hamsters as well while we're at it...

(not actual hamsters ofc, they're cool little critters!:tongue:)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Hollowman
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also despise this world, it truly is such a repulsive place and to me humans certainly are the worst species, it's so dreadful how humans are capable of so much cruelty and harm, it's really understandable just wishing to be free from this existence.

Reactions: Crono and ChronicPain23