• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
If you've read any of my recent threads, you know that I am close to ctb. I thought I had a friend who would support me through this rough time, but I was wrong. That person has ghosted me after everything I've done for them. It's a real shit world we live in. People like me who are empaths are screwed. I've had enough. I'm done.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
This is why I don't miss being attached to individuals for emotional support.

I find some people enjoyable to talk to but I wouldn't be devastated by lack of their presence.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
This is why I don't miss being attached to individuals for emotional support.

I find some people enjoyable to talk to but I wouldn't be devastated by lack of their presence.
I am a fool. People tell me what a terrible life they have and I feel bad for them. I try to help them to make them feel better. I've done this despite being so broken myself. I will NEVER do this again. I've learned my lesson
It's things like this that make me unable to trust anybody.
You are wise. Most people are nothing but liars who suck the life out of you. I've learned the hard way, but I've learned.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I am a fool. People tell me what a terrible life they have and I feel bad for them. I try to help them to make them feel better. I've done this despite being so broken myself. I will NEVER do this again. I've learned my lesson
It is understandable when you feel a lot. I don't think you are a fool at all, things happen. I went through similar myself but at least I don't have to deal with that anymore. It makes my existence more bearable for the time being.

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Same thing happened to me. People only care about those who are useful to them and detest vulnerability. If you overcome this, let it be a learning experience. Never give your all to others. The more you give, the more they take. And they do not like sharing in turn.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Same thing happened to me. People only care about those who are useful to them and detest vulnerability. If you overcome this, let it be a learning experience. Never give your all to others. The more you give, the more they take. And they do not like sharing in turn.
Exactly and I have learned. I'll be ctb soon but it certain isnt because of this asshole.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Relate. I wanna believe in the good in people.
Idk, I am ghosting everyone, even my best friends. So be it
Your empathy is bang-up 🙈

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
so very true. but what if you are brainwashed and hurt more than these abusive people?
I'm not trying to be offensive or rude and I can't tell if I am so I apologize in advance and I don't want to put words in your mouth so I will not say this is or isn't your argument but I am not condoning what they do. Frankly I don't condone the things I've done. I'm just explaining why it is the way it is sometimes. When you literally have no idea what you're doing it's very easy to become abusive. Of course they still have to take responsibility for their actions.

I just wish people just explained to me what I was doing was wrong instead of screaming at me. and insulting me.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I'm not trying to be offensive or rude and I can't tell if I am so I apologize in advance and I don't want to put words in your mouth so I will not say this is or isn't your argument but I am not condoning what they do. Frankly I don't condone the things I've done. I'm just explaining why it is the way it is sometimes. When you have no idea what you're doing it's very easy to become abusive. Of course they still have to take responsibility for their actions.

I just wish people just explained to me what I was doing was wrong instead of screaming at me. and insulting me.
Yeah maybe they don't realise it. The bad part is that even people in health care are like that and they think it's ok, they are allowed to be that way.

The thing is, they cannot explain you what you did wrong cause you didn't do anything wrong. It s just them acting out their shitty mood / personality.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I thought I had a friend who would support me through this rough time, but I was wrong. That person has ghosted me after everything I've done for them.
I'm so sorry to hear that and I can relate I think. You definitely need a friend now!
I don't understand these "Sunshine Friends" - who are beside you when things go well but when bad time comes they're gone. I'm quite the opposite - I tend to be by people who suffer intensely, and when they recover they ghost me. My nickname has been "a therapist," and they tend to appreciate me when they want a shoulder to cry on, but when it's over I'm just a boring person.

People like me who are empaths are screwed.
I don't think I'm an empath but I'm screwed, too. People tend to exploit me, so I rarely trust anybody.
I thought I could find a friend only in a psych ward, so I was amazed how caring and friendly people are on this forum. Sadly, users here tend to go quickly, and some of them CTB. I'm just loitering on this Eternal Shore, the last place I can stay...

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I hope while you are here you continue to show your empathy on this forum . We appreciate it here <3

Reactions: voidstar