Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
Wtf is with people perceiving my questions as insulting? How else am I supposed to understand wtf they're talking about if I don't ask questions???? How is it so fucking offensive that I ask "why do you think that?" Or how they came to some absurd conclusion about what I've said???? I'm not a mind reader so why can't we all just ask people wtf we're talking about!?!?! It's like people are offended I'm not psychic and it's bullshit I hate it

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, todeswunsch, Life_and_Death and 1 other person
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Jesus christ for real, some people can be so damn pathetic.

Reactions: Fimbulvetr
Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
People wonder why we're suicidal, well maybe if they all stopped getting so fucking hung up on their nonsensical perceptions and painted people as bad guys for shit like being physically assaulted or maybe do something as simple as not yelling at someone for being confused or getting lost or all the other nonsense I've encountered in the world maybe we wouldn't be so damn stressed out and depressed 😭
Sorry I'm like so mad rn but I keep stumbling into nonsensical situations that I'm just like. Okay stop getting mad at how someone is wording stuff and answer their questions !!!! Aaaa

Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
People wonder why we're suicidal, well maybe if they all stopped getting so fucking hung up on their nonsensical perceptions and painted people as bad guys for shit like being physically assaulted or maybe do something as simple as not yelling at someone for being confused or getting lost or all the other nonsense I've encountered in the world maybe we wouldn't be so damn stressed out and depressed 😭
Sorry I'm like so mad rn but I keep stumbling into nonsensical situations that I'm just like. Okay stop getting mad at how someone is wording stuff and answer their questions !!!! Aaaa
Nothing to be sorry about.
Feel free to vent to us!

Communication is hard sometimes, and can be easily misunderstood.
It sucks for both parties.
If they can't understand your reasoning on why you said it, then it's best to find ways to switch topics that way the conversation can be steered in a different direction.

Reactions: Fimbulvetr