chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Today I found out about a reddit community caller guro. They simply create, share and discuss images depicting sexual fantasies about murder, torture, rape, dismembering and harm in general. It was one of the most terrible things I've ever seen, especially the comments.

It blew my mind that such a thing is naturally allowed in our society. I tried reporting it, but I found out that reddit doesn't even have a reporting category that would fit! The worst it that there's the category for suicide in there and the sire is well known for deleting any post or comment with the slightest mention of suicidal ideas.

The message they pass is clear: It's somehow allowed and normal to imagine yourself torturing and dismembering people to death while raping them. On the other hand, you can't express yourself if you're a suicidal person and would never even imagine yourself causing harm to someone.

I don't usually feel hate, but this is the kind of thing that fills me with it.

It's not just about that community or reddit itself. I know there are several other despicable things out there and no one cares. There are online communities for gore (this is one of the most hypocrite ones, because people watch people suiciding in there! And some even feed their fucked up fetishes with it), hate, racism etc etc etc.

Where are the groups acting against it? WHERE ARE THE WORRIED PARENTS FIGHTING AGAINST THE CONTENT THAT MAY CORRUPT THEIR CHILDREN?

The answer is simple and terrible: Almost no one cares and they banalize torture and rape. In fact, they may even been fantasizing it right now.

Instead, they will fight against suicidal people, because they're cowards. They know we are broken and can barely fight back for ourselves. It's a fight already won before even starting.

Again, the message they pass is clear. But what to do if we don't like the message?

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: archipelago, DynamicDepression, Feeding Pigeons and 2 others
TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
The number of people seeking and abusing children grow daily. Internet providers are sheltered from any content so nothing can be done there ..... rape, murder, kidnapping, sex trafficking, abuses, are all on the rise and in 5-10 years will be commonplace everywhere. Prisons are full, prosecutors and police are becoming more impotent every year .... this is what they call .... the end times. It's actually easier to fight suicidal people and parking tickets versus the real crimes of today. May need to adjust your sensitivities because this is the new world order. :heart:

• Aww..
Reactions: whatevs, chocolatebar and CrossroadsCurious
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Yes, humans can be absolutely vile. It might have been my experience with gore sites making my skin really thick, but the most popular post in there made me chuckle at it's lunacy. They drew some alien with lava inside its mandibles, which is holding the head of a woman with it's monstrous mouth and raping her at the same time.

The fact that anyone would get off to stuff like that just made me laugh. I'm pretty sure many prisoners have ended laughing at their situation desperately as they were walked to their death or abused. That's where I am in regards to this reality I was thrown to.

EDIT: Ok, that most popular post was tame, these psychos are hardcore. That subreddit shouldn't fucking exist.

Last edited:
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Look into the child grooming and abuse that is allowed to go on on youtube alone. Its unbelievable.

You're right, nobody gives a shit. So fuck it, why should we give a shit about what anyone says about suicide. Nobodys actually trying to be just. Its all just for show.

• Aww..
Reactions: DynamicDepression, chocolatebar and whatevs
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Yes, humans can be absolutely vile. It might have been my experience with gore sites making my skin really thick, but the most popular post in there made me chuckle at it's lunacy. They drew some alien with lava inside its mandibles, which is holding the head of a woman with it's monstrous mouth and raping her at the same time.

The fact that anyone would get off to stuff like that just made me laugh. I'm pretty sure many prisoners have ended laughing at their situation desperately as they were walked to their death or abused. That's where I am in regards to this reality I was thrown to.

EDIT: Ok, that most popular post was tame, these psychos are hardcore. That subreddit shouldn't fucking exist.

How do you manage to simply "laugh at them". I understand the way you do it, but I don't think I became detached from society to the point of simply "pitying" (not the right word, but I found no other) these people and laugh away.

Just earlier today I answered another comment of yours about being as detached as you, but now I think you're much more detached from society than me... mind to teach me the way?

Curiously, I think that those people would be much more affected by your reaction than by mine. Perhaps they would even feel good by knowing how people like me get so much upset by what they do, but would feel destroyed when seeing someone laughing at their miserable "hobbies".
Look into the child grooming and abuse that is allowed to go on on youtube alone. Its unbelievable.

You're right, nobody gives a shit. So fuck it, why should we give a shit about what anyone says about suicide. Nobodys actually trying to be just. Its all just for show.

I watched a few minutes of it and they explain it very well, especially when they describe how the ones who stand up against those things are the ones getting punished while the messed up channels stay unharmed.

Reactions: whatevs