• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
It is true that pentobarbital suicide is best because it causes deep anesthesia and death, but this drug is illegal and only a veterinarian can get such a drug. But instead of pentobarbital you can use propofol or thiopental for a safe and peaceful death and they are just as effective as pentobarbital. Death with nitrite is safe but not as quiet as pentobarbital. Because Pentobarbital causes a deep anesthesia before death, but nitrite induces coma through methemoglobinemia and hypotension, so it is certainly not as peaceful as pentobarbital.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?, miserableforever, Belljar and 1 other person
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
How do you get propofol or thiopental? I don't think I've heard of them before.

I want to know why people call it Nembutal. Nembutal doesn't even exist anymore. It's like calling chocolate Rowntree's isn't it?

Reactions: Vasy93
Upvote 0
Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
[/ ISPOILER]

I want to know why people call it Nembutal. Nembutal doesn't even exist anymore. It's like calling chocolate Rowntree's isn't it?

They are not at all easy to obtain ... but whoever wants to have a peaceful death without suffering must induce anesthesia first. There are many substances that can kill but cause suffering and at that moment nothing can be done. But under anesthesia he does not suffer at all. Whoever wants to end their life should think carefully before doing so. Because death is only once ... Rather get Pentobarbital or other anesthetics and leave this world quietly than do horrible things. Assisted suicide is not legal in many countries around the world, but until it happens, you need to think about your death and your life, you need to think about those who care about you as you are even though they are few today.

A veterinarian can get pentobarbital, he has a license ... if you manage to get a bottle it's a very good thing, but it's hard, this is punishable by criminal law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0