• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Could you just bribe a vet to give you some of that injection solution - and then drink that stuff?

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
mmm that sweet sweet jail sentence

Reactions: Safi
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
no i mean could you drink that stuff? or is it for injection only?

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
if it's the same substance, why would it not work? but you'd be hardpressed to find someone willing to be imprisoned for aiding and abetting in what is illegal in many, many countries

vets earn sufficiently without risking losing their practice and freedom

Reactions: azeton and Midnight
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
yes it's the same substance and you can also drink it. you can also find solutions as dolethal which have much higher pentobarbital % so it would even be an easier affair. Too bad it's almost impossible to obtain unless you are a veterinarian.

Reactions: overkill
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
welp

it's time to go back to school everyone

see you in five years

can you imagine how easy life must be as a vet? animals all day, very good money, and if you hate yourself, death is literally a swill away

B

Bud

Jul 28, 2018
does anyone know of a safe and reliable way to order nembutal powder online in USA

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Could you just bribe a vet to give you some of that injection solution - and then drink that stuff?

Hi.
Speaking as a vet nurse that worked in practice for 20 years ,I can tell you that every ml of pentoject is accounted for and has to be recored.any discrepancies are investigated by the royal college of veterinary surgeons and police.The vet would then be struck off.when I worked as a nurse i thought if I ever needed to kill myself this would be a very peaceful way as animals die very quickly and do not suffer.hence a lot of vets use this method.

F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
How about metoclopramide for cats and dogs?
Will it work as antiemetic for humans too?
The pills for cats and dogs are smaller, but is that the only difference?

Reactions: overkill
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Seriously? I guess I suck at math. I live in a shitty corrupt country so obtaining stuff without prescription is not a big issue. They sell me stuff like azithromycin and alprazolam like candy. Personally I don't know any vet here. There was one I knew on reddit but she unfortunately deleted her account. I will ask around and try to create connections and maybe I can find a way to obtain this stuff.

jerry

jerry

May 25, 2018
The guide for that stuff says 1ml of the solution can cause near fatal complications while 2.5ml is lethal for humans. That stuff would be the holy grail if you could get your hands on it.

Reactions: tearsinrain