• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
Hii, anyone from Europe who is in recovery/recovered that would like to exchange letters? Im a 19 year old girl from Eastern Europe and would like to chat for a bit before doing this, just so we see if we can be a match. I used to be a very ambitious person but suffered some trauma which I got over (sort of) in the end, so the letters dont have to be only depressing and traumatic. We could talk about our passions, ideas and anything. Thanks!

m4rius

m4rius

Dec 23, 2022
Yeah sure.

How does one be a pen pal? Is it through private messages or on the forum?

I'm also in the EU and "ambitious". What kinda ambitions do you have? Mine are actually a big reason for my suicidal ideation.

Reactions: bbveevee
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
How does one be a pen pal? Is it through private messages or on the forum?
writing physical letters you send in the mail

id love to (canada). i love writing letters. but its not something im mentally up for sady.. (i even have a bunch of pretty paper)

Reactions: bbveevee and m4rius
m4rius

m4rius

Dec 23, 2022

id love to (canada). i love writing letters. but its not something im mentally up for sady.. (i even have a bunch of pretty paper)
Damn. I never did that before.

I didn't take it that you literally send physical letters. That's cool though and seems much more meaningful. I wouldn't mind trying it as my first time.

bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
I love writing and even if you're not in the EU, Id share my love for pretty letters and paper with you, we could try a few letters! No worries about keeping up with a reply

Damn. I never did that before.

I didn't take it that you literally send physical letters. That's cool though and seems much more meaningful. I wouldn't mind trying it as my first time.
yes with physical letters !

Reactions: m4rius
m4rius

m4rius

Dec 23, 2022
I love writing and even if you're not in the EU, Id share my love for pretty letters and paper with you, we could try a few letters! No worries about keeping up with a reply

yes with physical letters !

I've shipped stuff before but I don't remember if I could somehow hide my home address. Is there a way to not display your address? P.O box?

I'm up for it, chat me up whenever

bbveevee

bbveevee

vacant body
Jul 3, 2023
I've shipped stuff before but I don't remember if I could somehow hide my home address. Is there a way to not display your address? P.O box?

I'm up for it, chat me up whenever
im not sure about the adress thing but id like that too, ill look into it and get back to you

nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
if i can afford a PO box, i'll be down for it, that would be a lot of fun i think - i have a lot of stickers, pretty paper, and love writing letters

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Lonely girl
Apr 14, 2024
Oh I'd love this! 18F and in the EU here :) I've pen palled a lot in the past and it would be awesome to start it up again with someone!

XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Would be down, in the US tho