• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

highonlife

Jul 1, 2018
Originally dying by laying my head on train crossing tracks was my plan. I've been to these areas three times however there are security systems in place to prevent that sort of thing as well as it being very public places and a threatening warning sign of being fined 1k. The train speeds in my area also only reach up to about 40 mph and it's hard to predict if they'll be at an appropriate speed by the platforms.

My next idea was to walk into traffic on the motorway. I'm afraid of arousing suspicion as it would cause drivers to decelerate... so I'm thinking about going when it's dark. I feel so numb I'm not afraid to do it however since I don't drive and live in a rural area would anyone be able to imagine anything to make this easier?

tl;dr need advice, anything you get that pops up into ur mind that would ensure my plan is a success. Thank u.

L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
This method puts other people's lives at risk. Please don't even try it. You do not want to be responsible for other people's deaths.

Reactions: iamthezero, Comatose11, comfortablydumb and 2 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
First, you risk ending up in a wheelchair and second, you are possibly destroying another person's life who has nothing to do with you. It's a cruel thing to do to someone else.

Reactions: iamthezero, Comatose11, comfortablydumb and 3 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
First, you risk ending up in a wheelchair and second, you are possibly destroying another person's life who has nothing to do with you. It's a cruel thing to do to someone else.
They can also put you in jail or into a psych ward for a really, really long time (assuming you can walk afterwards)

Reactions: Comatose11 and Smilla
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Originally dying by laying my head on train crossing tracks was my plan. I've been to these areas three times however there are security systems in place to prevent that sort of thing as well as it being very public places and a threatening warning sign of being fined 1k. The train speeds in my area also only reach up to about 40 mph and it's hard to predict if they'll be at an appropriate speed by the platforms.

My next idea was to walk into traffic on the motorway. I'm afraid of arousing suspicion as it would cause drivers to decelerate... so I'm thinking about going when it's dark. I feel so numb I'm not afraid to do it however since I don't drive and live in a rural area would anyone be able to imagine anything to make this easier?

tl;dr need advice, anything you get that pops up into ur mind that would ensure my plan is a success. Thank u.
I can understand where your coming from about walking on a motorway - I'd considered it I've seen on the other side of the carriageway once an old guy retired police seargent it turned out bleeding from his head with a crowd round him no cars involved in an accident fortunately looked like he stepped out of the bushes right into traffic not sure if he flipped over a car or if he was just knocked forward to the ground either way he caught the bus

Also seen a guy (suicide) pulled from a dock once the fireman had gold if him on a ladder on the dock and was struggling with him he was clearly either unconscious or dead anyway he died and not a suicide but a murder saw a young girl get stretchered out of a block of flats after she'd beem strangled by her boyfriend the paramedics were doing cpr on her and she was just a bag of beans unresponsive and yep she died !!!

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
not to dogpile you or anything but this idea sounds dickish and inconsiderate at best and woefully impractical and gory at worst

Reactions: creatureoflight, Comatose11, comfortablydumb and 1 other person
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I'm sure you've seen roadkill. Is that what you want to look like? Please find a more peaceful and reliable method.

Reactions: comfortablydumb and Smilla
K

Karenbaker

Jun 17, 2018

What security systems are in place to stop one putting ones head on a railway track in intrigued

Reactions: ReleaseMe