• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

discusswithme

Sep 28, 2023
What's the most peaceful and quiet way to go? I'm not sure how much longer I can keep going but I don't want to leave a gruesome scene for my loved ones to find. We lost my older brother when he hung himself and I don't want to give more imagery of that to my mom. I just want to go somewhere quiet and peacefully pass.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'd check out the compilation threads and make your own judgement.

What peaceful means is different to different people. To me, I value emotionally peaceful, so things like SN, pentobarbital (N) and amitriptyline are low on my list as they are too slow.

I also care about what other people will find, so jumping and trains are off the list, although they are almost 100% reliable and peaceful.

Personally the most peaceful methods to me at the moment are fentanyl, CO, H2S or inert gasses. My views do change over time though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I certainly wish there's the option to just never wake again, to me it'd be such a relief to fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I'd check out the compilation threads and make your own judgement.

What peaceful means is different to different people. To me, I value emotionally peaceful, so things like SN, pentobarbital (N) and amitriptyline are low on my list as they are too slow.

I also care about what other people will find, so jumping and trains are off the list, although they are almost 100% reliable and peaceful.

Personally the most peaceful methods to me at the moment are fentanyl, CO, H2S or inert gasses. My views do change over time though.
After trying to practice the night-night method and not getting the "vision going black" feeling, I am leaning towards H2S. From one report I read, one cup of each mixed is enough to be lethal, so a gallon of each should take care of my problem.

Reactions: bwerner