• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Hello, there's this constant gnawing feeling I get in my head and through my body, I'm supposed to keep on track and "be better"
AND I AM!
in the eyes of my family an significant other, I'm doing quite good, the kinda good where there No need to worry about my mental state, because I was told to be better or else,, won't get onto detail on that though, anyhow ever since I have been! I've been "good" yea! Yea! But why's this gnawing fucking feeling continuing, I'm doing better I am¿ according to them I am I am I am, AND I AM,, or so that's what I'm confined into telling myself, because I have to, to properly execute my plan, I have to keep up appearance and maintain that
"i got no worrys" perception,, I'm just curious to see how long I can maintain this before it all shatters,, there are to many possible outcomes to contemplate, not that it stops me from trying,, I'm sure there are others on here who also have great trouble when it comes to maintaining the way Your Perceived by the ones you care about,, Guess I'm just not sure how long I can keep up with it but I've got a ways to go, but damn that constant
gnawing!
gnawing!
gnawing!
that doesn't cease,,
does it?
i don't think it does.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds