• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows how I can arrange for something to be emailed/passed on should I CTB successfully, or end up brain damaged. Dont want to be a vegetable and want to be able to give my parents very specific instrcutions about what to do if I do, but dont want to traumatise them/show my hand if i pussy out or something.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows how I can arrange for something to be emailed/passed on should I CTB successfully, or end up brain damaged. Dont want to be a vegetable and want to be able to give my parents very specific instrcutions about what to do if I do, but dont want to traumatise them/show my hand if i pussy out or something.
There are several ways to send delayed email and text depending on your app.
and this.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Just type the letter out on your computer, and save it for the day you CTB. Just print it, and staple it, and sign. Simple as can be.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I have another question … If you leave notes for people you want to say goodbye to, do the cops read them ?
I would like to leave a few but it would have personal things I wouldn't want becoming public.
Nothing bad … just no one else's business but mine and the person receiving the goodbye letter.

I have another question … If you leave notes for people you want to say goodbye to, do the cops read them ?
I would like to leave a few but it would have personal things I wouldn't want becoming public.
Nothing bad … just no one else's business but mine and the person receiving the goodbye letter.

Reactions: AtomicNewt and planmd
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
In most places the cops take the letters and might not even let the intended recipients see. Check your local laws.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, inconsequential and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm kinda scared to look that up. I don't want to send up any red flags.

T

TenHas

Simple guy whit a many conflicts
Apr 27, 2019
My plan is send out sms and WhatsApp letters, everything is written down ( don't trust paper, probably police would take that)..few people get it and longer message goes my ex, who lives whit my two small kids.. just explain that I will take few days off and i need vacation to relax..explain little why I need and how much I love my kids. I will make sure, no one won't come to look me up or call police, so I won't mention anything about ctb.
I was approved 50k eur loan and I will send it to my ex, it should cover everything she needs and enough for funeral..
I'm not married, so no one don't need to pay back my loan..

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Delayed email, that you can cancel if your attempt fails (this is what I intend to use):

DO NOT USE TimeCave.com: they forwarded my "come get my corpse" letter to my local sheriff even though I cancelled it after my attempt failed. I had to do some fast talking to convince the officer who appeared at my door that I was fine.

Likewise, be careful about using Google's "Boomerang" function: Google scans all gmail.com emails as part of the datamining operation that allows gmail to be free, and they may redflag keywords associated with suicide and report you.

As another option, you could use a "dead man's switch": instead of scheduling the email to send, it will send automatically if you don't check in daily/weekly, etc. and tell it to not send:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and TenHas
T

TenHas

Simple guy whit a many conflicts
Apr 27, 2019
Thank You @TiredHorse ! Will use it, hopefully don't have to cancel ..
Tomorrow I pick up my sn and meto I have..less then week left, so I really hope to fall a sleep whit 20min..it's gonna be loooooong waiting to fall a sleep.

• Hugs