• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
My method will be full suspension hanging and I was wondering if there was a way to maybe do a test before I do full suspension so I would know the knot position would allow me to suppress my carotid arteries.

Reactions: lv-gras
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
My method will be full suspension hanging and I was wondering if there was a way to maybe do a test before I do full suspension so I would know the knot position would allow me to suppress my carotid arteries.
Not really how is it possible to do a test on full suspension?? Once your heads through the noose and your feet are off the ground how can you back out if the test ?? Partial suspension maybe

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Not really how is it possible to do a test on full suspension?? Once your heads through the noose and your feet are off the ground how can you back out if the test ?? Partial suspension maybe

Yeah I wanted to do a pass out test before I do the full suspension. Maybe I should start out with partial suspension and then convert over to full suspension once I found the right spot.

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
You can't really turn back if you do a full suspension unless the rope broke.

Please see my comment above. I'm looking for a pass out test before I do full suspension hanging.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
There is no "right spot" in full suspension, put the rope around your neck, kick the chair it's over. The knot can be at the front or at the back of your neck, doesn't really matter. That's why you don't see forum posts like "I've tried full suspension but couldn't pass out" xD
The "right spot" is only a thing in partial suspension because in sitting/kneeling position you're not putting that much weight on the rope, so it's harder to compress the arteries.

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
There is no "right spot" in full suspension, put the rope around your neck, kick the chair it's over. The knot can be at the front or at the back of your neck, doesn't really matter. That's why you don't see forum posts like "I've tried full suspension but couldn't pass out" xD
The "right spot" is only a thing in partial suspension because in sitting/kneeling position you're not putting that much weight on the rope, so it's harder to compress the arteries.
How would you go about it if you're sitting? Surely would make it more uncomfortable

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I suppose you'd need to do it like Marcus Jannes? IDK how the hell did he manage to pull it off like - sit down, pass out right away, dead.
I guess you need a bit of luck if you do it that way.

Reactions: MLongshaw
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018

Ok thanks, I guess it makes more sense that it would also suppress the carotid arteries.

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I suppose you'd need to do it like Marcus Jannes? IDK how the hell did he manage to pull it off like - sit down, pass out right away, dead.
I guess you need a bit of luck if you do it that way.
I think luck plays a part, I tried before and passed out quick but didn't tie tight enough so failed. Any other time now I can't pass out