• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I don't understand how smart girls like you end up with gangsters like your bf.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Nymph
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Really feel sorry for what you're going through right now. It sounds horrible. I'll pray for you tonight.

I understand what you mean by wanting the SN to give you confidence/peace without taking it immediately. I've had mine for a few weeks and I still don't know when I'm going to use it. However, it really does give me peace of mind knowing I have a way out.

It seems like your husband isn't a very good person; he manipulates you and uses you for cleaning his house. Sorry to hear about your anxiety. If you want to obtain SN, you'll probably have to order more. I doubt he still has it. When you order the SN, buy it from a seller who gives you a tracking number. That way, you can know exactly when it comes in. If I were you, I would order to your house and wait until the tracking number says it's going to be delivered the next day. On that day, wake up earlier than him and get it as soon as it's delivered. That's one way to do it.

Another way would be to send it to a neighbor's address and act like you accidentally entered their address so they would give you the package.
Thank you for your prayers and ideas, they're very much appreciated. I guess I'll just keep ordering till I get my hands on one... tho I wanted to get N. Imagine him finding it...
I don't understand how smart girls like you end up with gangsters like your bf.
What makes you think I'm smart? I ended up with the current partner because he was the only one I trusted and who accepted my mental health issues.
I dated a gangster before. There's an evolutionary explanation as to why women date "bad boys."
Anyhow my partner is not a bad boy in the typical sense, he just doesn't know how to handle my mh. He thought he could, but I guess he's realizing that he cannot. Hence the arguments.

Thank you everyone who took the time to read my story and respond, I'm very grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankieVallie
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
delete your post please

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Skasowałem. Po co piszemy po angielsku? I czego się boisz?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Thanks. I think he himself doesn't know how to react. We cannot separate our relationship from my depression and dark thoughts. Sometimes he's extremely positive, sometimes he wants to show me tough love.
That in itself is a good question. How do you best work with a suicidal partner or friend? I'm sure given society's typical pro-life stance, "tough love" seems to be the impulse. My husband definitely did this. The people who put you in a ward did that. What we want, though, is someone to talk with openly, without fear of judgment or hostility... people like those in the SS community.

Reactions: FrankieVallie and GoodPersonEffed