kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
what would you feel if after you tell your lover you want to die, they tell you they'd also CTB if you do that

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me šŸ’™
Nov 1, 2023
Happy! I wish I had a suicide partner that was that close to me. Unless they meant it threateningly??

Reactions: CloudyNightSky
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
i dont think he'd do it. he has so much more than me to live for.

Exana

Exana

Nov 22, 2023
The inverse was true one day, but it never went anywhere.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I guess it would depend a lot on what I believed their intent was. Assuming you're talking about a real life situation and not a pure hypothetical, it would probably make sense to talk to the person and find out for sure what's going on in their mind. Are they entirely serious about wanting to die together? Are they making a vengeful threat in an attempt to control you through emotional manipulation? What are they trying to communicate?

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I instinctively don't want my partner to CTB. He has one of the most brilliant minds I have ever known, and the world needs people like him to stick around to make life better. I also know that he has no history with suicidal thoughts, so that sort of comment would strike me out of the blue. Perhaps, it's hypocritical for me to not want him to CTB, when that's what I desperately want. I especially wouldn't want him to CTB, as a consequence of my choice to CTB. He would be better off without me.

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Are they making a vengeful threat in an attempt to control you through emotional manipulation?
Happy! I wish I had a suicide partner that was that close to me. Unless they meant it threateningly??
Yes, I believe that's what they're trying to convey.

I think they're trying to make me back track my own suicide, in favor of they living. I already told them it's not my problem if they do it, as it's their choice to do whatever with their lives.

Reactions: penguinl0v3s
W

whateverr

Oct 19, 2021
One of the reasons I don't want to get with the person I should be getting with. I'm pretty sure she values life, but what if I convince her to do it with me? I would never want to sway someone who isn't truly suicidal like that. I know that if she said she would, I probably wouldn't hesitate to do it with her. I just don't want it to reach that point.

SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
I definitely won't do it then, I'm already stretching it by deciding to die already. They've opened up with times they were suicidal to me after we got comfortable enough to discuss those things, and he mentioned always being too scared to pull through.
It's a weird current situation for me. I don't want to discount their suffering either. But I don't want to discount my own. I hope they can find some other drive to live. They tell me I've been the best part of their life but they deserve something better, I've been a pretty bad partner.

I couldn't imagine dealing with their death. And I know they'll feel it worse especially without being able to end their life, and having general issues expressing their emotions and not knowing how to cry.

Last edited:
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me šŸ’™
Nov 1, 2023
Yes, I believe that's what they're trying to convey.

I think they're trying to make me back track my own suicide, in favor of they living. I already told them it's not my problem if they do it, as it's their choice to do whatever with their lives.
Ah well fuck him then, I wouldn't bow down to any threats.

Reactions: kelimackie and rosenwasser