• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

girlofduty

girlofduty

Dec 12, 2020
Just a quick question, could this setup work? I see people recommending the slip knot but I can't seem to do it with the cloth I'm using. This setup held my weight when I tried it for a bit but not sure if it's also required to close or slide like the slipknot? I did a basic knot, not sure of the name. Like tying your shoe laces.

Attachments

• E8D0C2DE-2533-4A04-9443-34A093F4B56D.jpeg
    E8D0C2DE-2533-4A04-9443-34A093F4B56D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
B

Bipolarer

Dec 21, 2020
This would probably work since people already made it work by using just a rope without any type of noose but I would although use a slipknot because then, the more weight you add, the tighter the noose gets. More pressure is applied.

I use the knot showing in the video.

Please be careful while practicing.

girlofduty

girlofduty

Dec 12, 2020
This would probably work since people already made it work by using just a rope without any type of noose but I would although use a slipknot because then, the more weight you add, the tighter the noose gets. More pressure is applied.

I use the knot showing in the video.

Please be careful while practicing.

Thank you, I tried it with the slipknot the other day and it seems like it might work. I used something different from the above picture. I guess I have my method now.

Reactions: Bipolarer