• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
its better if its longer than shorter. get a rope strong enough to hold the weight that your putting, but long enough to be comfortable, and short enough to "choke" you. if its too long, tie a knot, or turn it around the pole.

also, try making "practices" to see how strong the wood is, just in case.

i do it in a metal one, that is pretty strongly attached to my wardrobe (coathanger), and a rope around 2 m

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Partial has imo a high failure rate. "Hang" yourself onto that "beam", do some "pull ups" and swing around. Does it hold your body weight and movements? Then it may be strong enough to hold you even while having seizures after passing out.

Upvote 2
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Partial has imo a high failure rate. "Hang" yourself onto that "beam", do some "pull ups" and swing around. Does it hold your body weight and movements? Then it may be strong enough to hold you even while having seizures after passing out.

yeah, like that you can get a very good idea of the strength of the beam.

also, great link, i didnt know that existed, very helpful.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024

Thanks, is there a full suspension mega thread or resource? I couldn't seem to see one

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thanks, is there a full suspension mega thread or resource? I couldn't seem to see one
That's the main hanging Megathread, I don't know about a specific one for full only:

Reactions: kfad95
Upvote 0