• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reals801

Reals801

Unfairness
Mar 30, 2020
Serious question.. After applying pressure (once you finally pass out) is that basically it? Is there any other way you could fail once unconscious other than someone saving you/ the knot untying?

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Serious answer. Yes
You can browse the Resource page and/or search the forum for better details of what can go wrong.

Reactions: theguineapigking and Reals801
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
partial suspension :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-and-thank-you.27028/
If you search on this site against the video id, it seems quite a few people have referenced that video, so there might be interesting info in some of those threads.

there is also :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...on-hanging-tips-tricks-from-experience.32876/

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

Reactions: theguineapigking