• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoatedS

GoatedS

Dec 23, 2023
Will these work for to CBT using partial suspension? I'm not sure how to position myself.

Attachments

• 20240207_140043.jpg
    20240207_140043.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240207_135547.jpg
    20240207_135547.jpg
    838.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: spectraltease and peacefulexit
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Have you tried to see if it holds your weight?That is the crucial thing so as not to break mid hanging. Making cracking noise will be a good indicator if it's too weak. For position you can pick any one of them from the hanging megathread first page.

Upvote 0
GoatedS

GoatedS

Dec 23, 2023
You don't even need to worry about how to position yourself because not only is the metal pole clearly hollow and weak but even the bits securing it to the wall also don't look like they can hold a lot of weight. Even with partial it's still gonna be subjected to 25kg+ of weight and that's before you roll or thrash from convulsions. You could test by yanking the pole down with your hands but I guarantee you (as it looks like mine) it'll just collapse.
I have tried yanking it on my hand, and it doesn't seem to move. I don't have access to many other options, so I was hoping that partial suspension would be better since it wouldn't need to support my entire weight. Any other ideas that you can give?

Upvote 0
GoatedS

GoatedS

Dec 23, 2023
I forgot to say that you could just put your wrist through the noose and push down with your upper body weight, that'd be a good way to know of it'd hold. Positions you can do will depend on if you clear stuff out from there or not. Probably the best one to try is the hovering kneeling position where you make the ligature a little too short for your knees to touch the floor when you kneel so that they hover inches above the floor. Partial doesn't work for everyone though and you'll need to practice quote a bit. If the anchor point doesn't hold then doorframe pull-up bars work well.
thanks for the advice, I'll see if I can get a pull-up bar

Upvote 0