• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
Hi all,

I apologise for what is probably a very stupid question... I am planning to use partial suspension to ctb, but have questions I was wondering if anyone here could help out with.

If I was to use a sturdy closet rail as a support, what knot or mechanism would I use to secure the rope to the rail? Also, what knot would be best for what goes around the neck?

I have looked at a partial suspension hanging guide but the knots weren't very clear to me. Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Jewels and uxorious
J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks. I did some more more research and it seems I was overthinking it, as the "how to hang yourself" guide on the resources thread says that a simple slipknot should be fine for both knots. It feels very sturdy and it seems to be cutting off blood flow so I think I'm good. Now I'm trying to get the length of the rope right! Good luck to you.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Thanks. I did some more more research and it seems I was overthinking it, as the "how to hang yourself" guide on the resources thread says that a simple slipknot should be fine for both knots. It feels very sturdy and it seems to be cutting off blood flow so I think I'm good. Now I'm trying to get the length of the rope right! Good luck to you.
Oh yeah I read that one as well, have you tried the pass out tests and thought about self-strangulation during your attempt?

Reactions: lv-gras
J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
No to both, what's the method for a pass out test? I'm guessing wait for a while to test that you begin to lose consciousness then release tension? If so, I did wait for a while and began to feel light headed. Self strangulation sounds unpleasant, how do you do it and are there any benefits? Thanks for your help by the way.

Reactions: Jewels and lv-gras
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
No to both, what's the method for a pass out test? I'm guessing wait for a while to test that you begin to lose consciousness then release tension? If so, I did wait for a while and began to feel light headed. Self strangulation sounds unpleasant, how do you do it and are there any benefits? Thanks for your help by the way.
I didn't read through it thoroughly, but I believe the "how to hang yourself" document covers the different tests, there are around 5 of them.
Self-strangulation makes you pass out with more comfort according to that exact same document, because it makes your body feel like you're in control.

strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
Check the content tab, it includes a pass out maneuveur.

Reactions: Jewels
T

tarina

Jul 27, 2018
me too...and the more i read the more i get confused-i can t process so much reading.could anyone give a simple instruction with one option-like for example...which rope,which knot,padding,doorknob( i do not understand how can the door be closed when the robe is between?-and wouldn t the door move?) position....thanks

M

Mellow M

Aug 10, 2018
me too...and the more i read the more i get confused-i can t process so much reading.could anyone give a simple instruction with one option-like for example...which rope,which knot,padding,doorknob( i do not understand how can the door be closed when the robe is between?-and wouldn t the door move?) position....thanks
Following this, I'd like 2 know 2

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Mellow M

Aug 10, 2018
Following this, I'd like 2 know 2
I'd like 2 know if a scarf can be used

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
This is what I plan on doing, but take it with a grain of salt. I'm still alive, after all.

9.5mm static rope
slipknot on my neck, hitch knot on my support
washcloth for padding
not going to do it from a doorknob
kneeling and leaning forward

M

Mellow M

Aug 10, 2018
This is what I plan on doing, but take it with a grain of salt. I'm still alive, after all.

9.5mm static rope
slipknot on my neck, hitch knot on my support
washcloth for padding
not going to do it from a doorknob
kneeling and leaning forward
What's your support going 2 be

Reactions: lv-gras