• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
Hi
sorry for the weak language of mine
i tried partial hanging before but it was unbearable i only stood for seconds and didn't pass out
my problem is i can't pass out
can anyone help me with this ?
the knot was on my back neck

Reactions: liluglibih
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
If you're able to block off the carotid arteries, it shouldn't be painful and you can pass out fairly quickly. It took me a long time to be able to find mine. But when you hit the right spot, you dont get that exploding head feeling

greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
If you're able to block off the carotid arteries, it shouldn't be painful and you can pass out fairly quickly. It took me a long time to be able to find mine. But when you hit the right spot, you dont get that exploding head feeling
can u guide me ? how can i find it ?

Reactions: puppet_nihilist
frifranlivet

frifranlivet

Jun 8, 2021
can u guide me ? how can i find it ?
Feel on the side of your neck, there's a little pulsating blob on both sides, if you put your finger there you will feel dizzy then you know you've found it. I almost accidentally passed out once when I tried finding where it was

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Hi
sorry for the weak language of mine
i tried partial hanging before but it was unbearable i only stood for seconds and didn't pass out
my problem is i can't pass out
can anyone help me with this ?
the knot was on my back neck
I mean there are alot of factors. How thick the rope or what ever u are using is, how thick your neck muscles, if the ligature is low on your neck or high or in the middle, how much of your body weight you put into it. Just many factors. It Just might take alot of trial and error.

Reactions: Solar1703