• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChildOfLove

ChildOfLove

When your sky dims, I will be there. Waiting.
May 9, 2024
Ever wondered what could go wrong with partial hanging aside from having issues with the rope not holding up your weight (or whatever else you're using), or not positioning it correctly to cut off blood flow and therefore oxygen supply to the brain? I've seen reports stating that this method has a high success rate, and yet some say that what might happen is too unpredictable.

I tried it myself last year and I am planning to try it again fairly soon. For context, I was kneeling with my feet touching the ground (but my knees weren't) and the rope was holding me up by my neck so I'd say that over half my weight was pressing on it. I passed out after a few seconds of being in that position, don't remember much, just that after a short while I somehow regained consciousness and I am guessing that my body tried to stand up on its own likely out of survival instinct. I noticed I was in atrocious pain and couldn't move my legs. After a while of struggling, I pulled the rope off my neck and fell to the ground unable to stand up or breathe with ease for several minutes.

I've never read about anyone dealing with this problem so my question is: how could I prevent that from happening? How could I avoid regaining consciousness? Would shifting my legs to a different position to make involuntary standing up impossible suffice? Also if you have experiences to share it could be helpful so feel free to do so.

Reactions: AMATERASU :-)
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
switch leg positions and you should be good if your just kneeling your legs will tense up after you pass out and make you regain consciousness

are your legs relaxed while your passing out?

Upvote 0