• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mybodymychoice

mybodymychoice

Sep 30, 2019
Found this article when i was doing research on hanging methods. This guy tied a piece of cloth around his leg to avoid standing up. The cloth over the mouth is a bit much. Could this help to overcome SI?

Attachments

• Can-One-Hang-on-Kneeling-with-Tied-Leg-and-Mouth-1.pdf
    462.1 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: not4us
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
Hmm well he did succeed

Reactions: MercuryAce
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
He was so determined. I need to be. I was hoping looking at pictures (and even some videos-which I know is dark, morbid & prob unnessary tbh!) it would help me feel more prepared in some ways and less fearful and somehow reduce SI by just getting used to the idea and also the thought of how many people do actually do it-and see it through- its just made me more freaked out though now-as have over thought about ending up like that-just need to listen to some nice music and not over think it now I think

Reactions: coma-baby
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
He was so determined. I need to be. I was hoping looking at pictures (and even some videos-which I know is dark, morbid & prob unnessary tbh!) it would help me feel more prepared in some ways and less fearful and somehow reduce SI by just getting used to the idea and also the thought of how many people do actually do it-and see it through- its just made me more freaked out though now-as have over thought about ending up like that-just need to listen to some nice music and not over think it now I think
Yeah, it scared me too. I'd rather not see those images and just do it

Reactions: MeltingHeart