CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
would setting the rope up next to my door work? It's the only place realistically that I can do it.

picture for reference

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
If the place where you grab the rope can support your weight, then I think it will work for you.I plan to use a pull-up bar that is also attached above the door.

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
If the place where you grab the rope can support your weight, then I think it will work for you.I plan to use a pull-up bar that is also attached above the door.
I'm pretty sure it will hold

My only concern would be the door not holding up

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
I would test it by pulling on on the rope with the full weight of your body for at least 30 seconds. If something gives, it'll give by then. You have to give constant pressure on the rope since that will simulate the rope being pulled by your neck/body for a lengthy period of time.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
i have attempted this way in the past, i would just make sure that your butt can't touch the ground and thus that you are not able to instinctively free yourself. as long as you think the door hanger thing will hold up and you are at the right height you should be okay.
i hope ctb comes peacefully for you <3

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I've partial hanged 20 times, that does look like a decent set up, but with SI your body will fully stand up and use every ounce of strength to live, so you might stand up preventing it etc, I hope your able to find peace in life or death

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If possible, you can prop a table there and do something like this (not my setup but someone else's, nor was this my idea because i'm not planning on using this method.). IMG 2993

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
If possible, you can prop a table there and do something like this (not my setup but someone else's, nor was this my idea because i'm not planning on using this method.).View attachment 119259
You think I could do the same thing but have the rope in the configuration of where my door is like my post above (basically just scoot a table or my bed closer to my door and get into that position?

Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You think I could do the same thing but have the rope in the configuration of where my door is like my post above (basically just scoot a table or my bed closer to my door and get into that position?
Yeah, that'd work.