• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
I have tried this once. On my knees to see if I could. I used the weight of my body and leaned a bit to the right. After a couple of seconds I felt like I was going to pass out and it wasn't a horrible feeling it was almost elating. I have never done it again because it's so quick but this is definitely how I want to go when the time comes

• Love
Reactions: SadJessu, NegativeSymptoms and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
This is a very informative thread! Thank you for detailing your experience. The picture documentation was especially invaluable.

Wish I could try this but my parents would be incredibly suspicious if they saw that I ordered rope in the mail.

...and, well, I can't tie knots (at all) lol. I would've failed Girl Scouts sooo hard. :blarg:

Reactions: Hotsackage and SadJessu
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, when you put pressure there should be a very quick feeling of lightheaded ness, as if you're going to pass out. There will be some discomfort, but it should be quick enough to not feel it as strongly as a more improperly placed rope.
Thank you so much for your comments and "guide"
I've failed twice at partial but if I don't get SN I might try it again.

Wish you the best and hope you can find peace!

• Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, SadJessu and Wrennie
SadJessu

SadJessu

Just tired.
Aug 17, 2020
This is a very informative thread! Thank you for detailing your experience. The picture documentation was especially invaluable.

Wish I could try this but my parents would be incredibly suspicious if they saw that I ordered rope in the mail.

...and, well, I can't tie knots (at all) lol. I would've failed Girl Scouts sooo hard. :blarg:
My pleasure, glad I could be of some help! Most knots aren't too difficult, I'm not the best, so if I was able to manage anyone can.
Thank you so much for your comments and "guide"
I've failed twice at partial but if I don't get SN I might try it again.

Wish you the best and hope you can find peace!
Thank you, and you as well! ❤️

Reactions: Wrennie
P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
I heard from a German forum that the hangman's knot would be better with the typical hang. even when one is standing. if you do it partially, would it be an option to make the hangman's knot only with 3-5 instead of 8-10 loops so that it slides better? would be similar to a slipknot but with a little more friction. what do you all mean? i got my rope, 8mm nylon and i will start testing soon. but am a little unsure about the knot. I tried a scarf with a slipknot, but the scarf was too thick and couldn't exert enough pressure through it.

P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
how can you protect the windpipe? it presses quite hard and can hardly breathe. should you maybe upholstery there? if so with what?

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
how can you protect the windpipe? it presses quite hard and can hardly breathe. should you maybe upholstery there? if so with what?
Maybe try to place the noose higher, padding (like towels) may also help to make it more comfortable.

P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
Maybe try to place the noose higher, padding (like towels) may also help to make it more comfortable.
I wanted to do it above the Adam's apple. then I try to cushion it there. how thick can it be without affecting the arteries?

P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
the first time I got pressure in the head, the second time I had no pressure in the head and the vision got a little dark, my arms were shaking and I got SI ... how can I minimize SI?

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
How much? should i be really full? I have lorazepam and Alprazolam too... But I don't know if it's okay to mix that...
How much? To feel the courage you need. You can also add benzo to be more calm, but not too much too knock you out before the attempt.

P

Paine1

Jun 13, 2021
Ok thanks. I have 0,5mg benzo. What do you think how much I need to keep calm? Now I eat one a day for the last 2 weeks.

Is it normal that before you pass out your body begins to twitch wildly? As soon as I compress my ateries, the view gets a little darker, it starts after 4-6 seconds.