• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
My slipknot loosens rather than tightens when I lean forward. What am I doing wrong.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Well, that depends what you use as a ligature. In my case, I tried with a necktie and it thigtened well when I kneeled forward. I tested it about 15 seconds.
In any case, you need to put the anchor point in a considerable height. In my case, the anchor point in my experiment was a necktie loop at my bedroom door. I knot the second necktie to the first one and then lean foward.

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Do you think the neck tie would work. Strong enough? I'm tall so one tie is enough for me. Tied to hook on back and looped over the top.
The knot is no longer a problem. I worked it out.

Last edited:
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Do you think the neck tie would work. Strong enough? I'm tall so one tie is enough for me. Tied to hook on back and looped over the top.
The knot is no longer a problem. I worked it out.
The necktie strangled me a lot in partial hanging, for approximately 20 seconds. I didn't try at full suspension (Since it's more risk to die).

F

Felix777

Dec 2, 2020
Well, that depends what you use as a ligature. In my case, I tried with a necktie and it thigtened well when I kneeled forward. I tested it about 15 seconds.
In any case, you need to put the anchor point in a considerable height. In my case, the anchor point in my experiment was a necktie loop at my bedroom door. I knot the second necktie to the first one and then lean foward.
What sort of knot did you use to attach ghe tie to the door.