• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I'm at the end of my rope. And I think it's time to go. I've started to make some preparations and would like to CTB later today if possible. In the past I was looking at using an exit bag, but I don't really want to weight that long to get everything.

I don't want my family to discover my body. So I'd like to drive to a secluded area. A final car drive sounds nice. And my plan is to use a belt to try partial hanging in my car. I think I can use a closed car window as a way to secure the belt. I found this article online about 2 successful cases like this I'll link it below. I guess I'm worried about 3 things with this method.

1. How likely is this to kill me?
2 How hard is it to pull off?
3 How painful will this be?

Unfortunately if it's painful I think I'll be a lot less likely to try it. I'm surprised I've managed to take the steps I've already done. It's hard to say, but I'm beginning to look forward to the end. Who knows maybe I'll get to meet Robin Williams.

I wish you all the best life! and thanks so much for your help.

The Article: https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...guez/be6fa03e68e51c6404b95caf65d3b96f3a3f5047

mia.wallace

mia.wallace

Fell on black days
Feb 1, 2023
Bump. Did you ever get more information on this @socrates ? Last year there was a lot of press coverage about a girl who died by suicide in her car by asphyxia due to ligature hanging. There were no further details re her method, but I've always wondered how easily this can be accomplished..

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Bump. Did you ever get more information on this @socrates ? Last year there was a lot of press coverage about a girl who died by suicide in her car by asphyxia due to ligature hanging. There were no further details re her method, but I've always wondered how easily this can be accomplished..
I think I know the girl that you are talking about her name is Kailia Posey….

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I didn't get any new info about this method.

R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Just be sure that you trust your method and have no doubts. Hurrying into it may be ok...just be sure. Blessings for clarity.

yeahokbuddyboy

yeahokbuddyboy

Nov 4, 2023
I am also curious about this method - would likely be the easiest for me to pull off