• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Hi,
I need some advice regarding hanging in the partial method.
Physical stats: Male, 182 cm tall (6 feet), weigh 100 kg (220 pounds).
My questions are:
1. Which type of rope should I use? What thickness?
2. Which type of knot should be used?
3. Where should the rope be placed on my throat/neck (below/at/above Adam's Apple)?
4. Where should the knot itself be placed when hanging?
5. How should I lean into it? Go down when the rope is at a 90 degree angle relative to the floor or something else?
Thanks

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and cantthinkofanickname
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
It's your neck thick? That could make partial pretty difficult.
For all the questions, you can check the Hanging megathread, there are answers for all your questions, but i will try to answer the most i can/have knowledge of.
Knot: Slipknot, pretty easy and safe, just make sure to leave about an inch or two in the end of the knot.
Placement: For me, it worked slightly above Adam's apple, a little bit, but differs from person to person.
Where the knot should be placed: A strong support, you can try using a door and throwing the end to the other side of the door and close it, but always test it with your hands, pull with enough strength to make sure it works.
How should i lean: Check images in the hanging megathread, and remember, pull all of your weight instantly, that makes you pass out faster, if not, it could be painful and may even not work.

Reactions: Essence and UninformedLover