• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I have some trouble finding the right spot for partial hanging. My problem is that I have relatively small veins and can't find the right ones on the neck (even some medics struggle to find one when injecting me with medication). Now every guide I red talks about finding it with the help of the adam apple.
Which I don't have-
Any tips on making veins more more prone/visible or finding the spot?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Just need to practice different spots. It might help using socks or something to press against where you suspect your arteries to be. It takes persistence. Good luck

Reactions: unnoticed, loveechoes and Ameya
FlameWhisperer

FlameWhisperer

Sigma Wolf
Feb 21, 2023
Do you know how doctors sometimes "slap" your arm to inject you or do the blood work? Do the same, but on your neck. Do it with an open hand, fingers together and hit yourself in the neck several times - not too hard, just firmly enough - from close to your shoulders, up to your jaw. This helps stimulating your veins and arteries, which then will help you feeling the carotid better and finding the sweet spot.

Hope this helps you.

Reactions: Ameya
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
Do you know how doctors sometimes "slap" your arm to inject you or do the blood work? Do the same, but on your neck. Do it with an open hand, fingers together and hit yourself in the neck several times - not too hard, just firmly enough - from close to your shoulders, up to your jaw. This helps stimulating your veins and arteries, which then will help you feeling the carotid better and finding the sweet spot.

Hope this helps you.
I never thought of that! Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: FlameWhisperer
P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
Is the spot literally on either side of the adams apple? I can make myself pass out by compressing those. Or Is it the below your ears/start of jawline? I can only compress the artery or vein next to it not the other one.

pls help

FlameWhisperer

FlameWhisperer

Sigma Wolf
Feb 21, 2023
Is the spot literally on either side of the adams apple? I can make myself pass out by compressing those. Or Is it the below your ears/start of jawline? I can only compress the artery or vein next to it not the other one.

pls help
It might be slightly different for everyone, as everyone's neck may have smaller differences. Check here for an example picture where I show where my sweet spot is, that might help you find yours.

Essentially, where the heart pulsates more, you press it down. If you feel like there is a building pressure in your head, that is not the spot. If you feel dizzy and blurry vision within seconds of pressing it, but no head pressure, or uncomfort, you got it right.

everyday struggle

everyday struggle

Beware those who seek constant crowds for they are
Dec 14, 2022
i don't even try to find the right spot anymore, I just put a belt around my neck sit down with my legs out and I start to feel like I'm passing out.

P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
It might be slightly different for everyone, as everyone's neck may have smaller differences. Check here for an example picture where I show where my sweet spot is, that might help you find yours.

Essentially, where the heart pulsates more, you press it down. If you feel like there is a building pressure in your head, that is not the spot. If you feel dizzy and blurry vision within seconds of pressing it, but no head pressure, or uncomfort, you got it right.
I think I got the spot right, I get blurry vision and dizzy as if I'm about to faint with no head pressure.

• Hugs
FlameWhisperer

FlameWhisperer

Sigma Wolf
Feb 21, 2023
I think I got the spot right, I get blurry vision and dizzy as if I'm about to faint with no head pressure.
Nice, at least that way you know how to safely do any kind of hanging method of your preference, by obstructing the carotids. Whichever your choice is, I hope you manage to get peace in your mind. Glad I could be of help, somehow!

• Hugs
Reactions: powerofdap
P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
Nice, at least that way you know how to safely do any kind of hanging method of your preference, by obstructing the carotids. Whichever your choice is, I hope you manage to get peace in your mind. Glad I could be of help, somehow!
Do you think it's possible to do it without hanging partially from a ligature and just wrap it tightly enough with padding on the artery areas? Because a worry I have is rattling about moving with the ligature.

FlameWhisperer

FlameWhisperer

Sigma Wolf
Feb 21, 2023
Do you think it's possible to do it without hanging partially from a ligature and just wrap it tightly enough with padding on the artery areas? Because a worry I have is rattling about moving with the ligature.
I will probably go with NN method if I don't manage to get my hands on carbon monoxide, but I do think it's possible using something as a pressure point in the sweet spots, like rolled socks, or a cap from a bottle, something alike. Padding may not be a good idea as it may relieve the pressure needed to CTB properly (you could even blackout, but wake up again after a few hours because there is still enough oxygen to keep you alive).

Try looking around some other threads about it, I remember this thread where someone posted a pic of their system that had these caps attached to what they were using to go around the neck, and served as a pressure point on the sweet spots once they tighten it up good.

Reactions: powerofdap