• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SkyrimFan

Sep 20, 2022
So when I felt like there was no hope for me I wanted to do partial hanging. I am asking this out of curiosity, when I tried partial hanging, I felt the thump when I put my fingers on my neck so I thought I found the carotid artery as I read the thumping is the artery. I used a strong leather belt, made a loop and put my head in. I then felt the thumping again and put the belt over that area. I started to move down then and then tightened the belt has much as I could but no matter how much pressure I put and how tight the belt was, I couldn't pass out. So I read to move the belt a little higher up my neck and still couldn't pass out. I am not sure what went wrong. I did check the hanging megathread and I am still not sure what went wrong. Again this is just out of curiosity.

• Informative
Reactions: accountnamerequired, KAZ-2Y5, Walilamdzii and 1 other person
D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Agreed. Maybe I'm also doing it wrong, but I found it very easy to find and block the artery with the bare fingers and almost impossible with a rope/belt/tie (unless you need to provide so much force that it hurts ridiculously?).

That's why I 3D-printed a device that attaches to the tie and makes it easier for me to block the artery without preventing breath. However, my thread about that device has apparently vanished (not sure why, I didn't receive any notice from mods).

• Wow
Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig and illAF
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A belt might spread the pressure over too wide an area in partial. Try some rope about as thick as your thumb.

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Have you ever tried putting your whole body weight on the belt at once? Instead of doing just a few, you have to let your body fall completely. Also works best with a rope and using a noose.

S

SkyrimFan

Sep 20, 2022
A belt might spread the pressure over too wide an area in partial. Try some rope about as thick as your thumb.
I never thought it could be too wide as I do know it is possible to CTB with it. But you learn something new everyday.
Have you ever tried putting your whole body weight on the belt at once? Instead of doing just a few, you have to let your body fall completely. Also works best with a rope and using a noose.
I'm pretty sure I am. Although maybe I think I am but in reality I'm not.

JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
i honestly have no clue, with my own experience i couldnt find the thumping at all but i was like screw it and just threw the rope around my neck and pulled and within seconds i felt like blacking out. i used 2 different ropes just to experiment, one a little thicker than my thumb and one thinner than my pinky finger and both times they worked.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I have the same problem, did you find a solution?