Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
I went yesterday to a park to scout for trees I found a few but I also noticed sings that warn of cctv and seen a few cameras
The sign says that the place is being video captured by cameras 24 hours a day
But I've also seen these signs in a lot of places in my town
So is it being watched in real time or only recorded for use after a crime been committed

SuddennSuprizzee

SuddennSuprizzee

Jan 20, 2023
I highly doubt they have a guy watchig cameras all the time. But if your planning on haging in a public park, that seems like a horrible idea. Do it at home or a remote forest at least. Else some children playing hide and seek will be the ones finding you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
It's not a playground and there are a lot of hikers in the early morning who will find me long before any kids arrive at the place
My home is never empty
And there are no forests I know of where I can get inside in the middle of the night I've been looking real hard in the last few months for a forest and there are none on the maps which are not archeological areas or attraction spots with guards and all
In any case I'm leaning more towards the tourniquet in a motel as described in the last five acts
Since I can't get the image of some couple spontaneously passing by at 3am and catching me before I'm dead out of my head

Last edited:
SuddennSuprizzee

SuddennSuprizzee

Jan 20, 2023
How strange to hear that there are no forest. Of course it's just a matter of where your at. But for me, if i just keep waking in any direction ill hit a forest within 2h.
Since I can't get the image of some couple spontaneously passing by at 3am and catching me before I'm dead out of my head
Yes, this would worry me too. Choosing a location where people wont randomly stumble upon you seems much better.

Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Yeah after some diggin
Some people and softwares do monitor these area live to some degree
Apparently this practices and technology is quite common today